Let the Fire Sale Commence

H2o

30 minutes ago, RosenNOTchosen1 said:

Our GM doesn't know how to use draft picks so what's the point?

We have gotten quite a few starters out of the last two drafts. I think we'll be alright. This year is just not our year. 

2 hours ago, jrober38 said:

What's the point.

We're sold off all our best parts already and replaced them with worse players across the board. 

No point in acquiring draft picks. Our GM doesn't know how to use them. 

So at this point there is absolutely no reason for you to hang around...the team has no hope and they do not deserve YOUR fandom....

Door is thatttaaawaaay

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Lorax has been solid this year and we should extend him

So then we are not selling assets that will not be here by the time the offense is good? If you want to extend a 35 year old LBer 

Edited by MAJBobby

Just now, MAJBobby said:

So then we are not selling assets that will not be here by the time the offense is good?

I realize that you are falling on the negative side of this which i fine.....

but with 10 draft picks (so far) and 90 million in cap space AND a QB with a year under his NFL belt this offense could in fact improve next year.   It HAS happened.

2 hours ago, jrober38 said:

What's the point.

We're sold off all our best parts already and replaced them with worse players across the board. 

No point in acquiring draft picks. Our GM doesn't know how to use them. 

Edmunds, Taron Johnson, Milano, Dawkins, Hyde, and Tre White day hello

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I realize that you are falling on the negative side of this which i fine.....

but with 10 draft picks (so far) and 90 million in cap space AND a QB with a year under his NFL belt this offense could in fact improve next year.   It HAS happened.

First I asked a simple question. Because a fire sale implies selling assets. 

Two this offense is SO far away there isnt enough in UFA to fix. So now depending on Rookies. 

So reality is the offense isnt good until 2020. Now you have a 37-38 Lorax (gone) and Williams (gone). 

So I asked how far people want to go. What their criteria are because that adds different names to the sell list. 

Lets not forget the lockout that will happen at end of 2020

Edited by MAJBobby

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

First I asked a simple question. Because a fire sale implies selling assets. 

Two this offense is SO far away there isnt enough in UFA to fix. So now depending on Rookies. 

So reality is the offense isnt good until 2020. Now you have a 37-38 Lorax (gone) and Williams (gone). 

So I asked how far people want to go. What their criteria are because that adds different names to the sell list 

For the offense to improve it would not take THAT many assets....we just need players at key positions to turn in solid performances game to game......

We have no pass catcher on this team that can consistantly get separation and catch contested balls.......start there

Our offensive line does not dominant running lanes.....they cannot get out and block on screens.....our best offensive linemen should be playing at LG and is instead at LT......if we are gonna continue to play him there we HAVE to put a better LG next to him.......we need like three offensive linemen but that can be done.

Our offense did not do well today but they do well overall and dont need that much help......if we had a offense that could just socre 21 points a game we would think they were just awesome week to week.

We need playmakers....we dont have them.....they need to find them.....and guy that we count to be playmakers like KB need to go if we can get anything for  them.

6 minutes ago, Helpmenow said:

Too old

I care about on field performance.....and frankly he has been good....and he would be inexpensive.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

For the offense to improve it would not take THAT many assets....we just need players at key positions to turn in solid performances game to game......

We have no pass catcher on this team that can consistantly get separation and catch contested balls.......start there

Our offensive line does not dominant running lanes.....they cannot get out and block on screens.....our best offensive linemen should be playing at LG and is instead at LT......if we are gonna continue to play him there we HAVE to put a better LG next to him.......we need like three offensive linemen but that can be done.

Our offense did not do well today but they do well overall and dont need that much help......if we had a offense that could just socre 21 points a game we would think they were just awesome week to week.

We need playmakers....we dont have them.....they need to find them.....and guy that we count to be playmakers like KB need to go if we can get anything for  them.

They have 1940 stats in a Modern Football where ALL Rules are geared to helping. 

And you want to tell me they are not that far off and dont need much help???