Pregame thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

I cannot think of a reason to watch this game.

I hear you, but it's only 16 games a year played by the only NFL team i will ever follow.  I get to spend time with by dad and by 15mo old sons.  And, it's a good excuse to drink stinky ipas!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

We might find out some things about these WRs today. If they are actually getting open, Anderson will find them. The best thing that might come from this is learning about our offense. I’m assuming these WRs are terrible but I know the QBs have been. Let’s see what KB and Zay do with a vet that is capable of playing NFL replacement level qb.

Exactly what I am thinking, I have been dogging KB pretty bad, if he had his best game of the year i wouldn't not be shocked, same thing with Clay.

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

I think today may be a trend breaker for the Defense. I hope I’m wrong. If the offensive ineptitude continues, does the fight go out of the dog ? 

I think you might be correct, one thing not certain a lot of people realize is that the Houston game should be considered an anomaly, there offensive line is worse than ours AND D Watson was playing hurt from the week before.  Kyle Williams looked 25 out there last week, i dont see a repeat.

2 hours ago, Frez said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see Nate Peterman in the 2nd half of this game today. Anderson has to be pretty rusty? 

Peterman is one play away.

Let's hope DA doesn't end up on his keester, riding to the locker room in a gurney.........

He's a brave man.........

Kelvin Benjamin is a very easy player to take out of a game.

This game is going to be extremely ugly.

Bills 16, Colts 13

All the Bills points are directly related to turnovers.

And I’m glad McCloud is sitting this game out. Send that kid a message after last week.

Edited by Binghamton Beast