Hot for Teacher: Arkansas style

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Unless Her head turns into a giant blob below Her neck: Sure, why not! A guy teen would have to be gay to say no.  Not that there is anything wrong with being gay. LoL...

33 minutes ago, mead107 said:

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Wow!!!

That's a mighty affirmative group of emoticons!!!

3 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

eyepop.gif

Yeah... That's not the only thing popping out of its socket! 

56 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Unless Her head turns into a giant blob below Her neck: Sure, why not! A guy teen would have to be gay to say no.  Not that there is anything wrong with being gay. LoL...

Wow!!!

That's a mighty affirmative group of emoticons!!!

Yeah... That's not the only thing popping out of its socket! 

Don’t tell the wife. ??

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

8th grade people

Well, she taught 8th grade.  Doesn't mean the student she violated was in the 8th grade, necessarily.  An elementary school teacher coached one of my sports teams in high school.

2 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Well, she taught 8th grade.  Doesn't mean the student she violated was in the 8th grade, necessarily.  An elementary school teacher coached one of my sports teams in high school.

true..and i did fail to mention is a yes

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

8th grade people

1/3 of the 8th grade in my public school was 16 year olds waiting to transfer to a local tech school

it was pure ***** hell being 12 with these thugs roaming around terrorizing us

• Haha (+1) 2