Fire Brandon Beane and McDermott

Klaista2k

Just now, Perry Turtle said:

Total malpractice when it comes to the management of the most important position the field.

A competent front office would have cut ties with Peterman after the Chargers game last season.  The Bills front office named him this season's starter.

After the Ravens game, a veteran QB should have been signed. 

I don't know if they should be fired, but this loss is on them.  It was an unacceptable risk keeping Peterman on the roster. 

The scary this about this regime is how pathetic the offense looks.

29 passing yards at half time. Are you kidding me?

We need to get a more offensive minded coach in Buffalo. 

5 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

Why should they get that long? 

These idiots are destroying the team.

Peterman DOES NOT belong in the NFL. 

The fact they are stupid enough to have Peterman as the backup just cost us this game. 

Go do your homework!

3 minutes ago, Perry Turtle said:

Total malpractice when it comes to the management of the most important position the field.

A competent front office would have cut ties with Peterman after the Chargers game last season.  The Bills front office named him this season's starter.

After the Ravens game, a veteran QB should have been signed. 

I don't know if they should be fired, but this loss is on them.  It was an unacceptable risk keeping Peterman on the roster. 

You must be new to the NFL!

At least Peterman threw a TD pass. I'm not saying he is good or anything but your hopes of winning that game came off a Nate Peterman touchdown pass. Up until that happened we were losing that game. At least Peterman gave a brief moment of we might win. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Klaista2k said:

Maybe.

But if we fire two OC's in 2 season's that very concerning.

Show's that McDermott doesn't know how to find a good coordinator. 

So that means you should keep a bad OC because firing him would make the HC look bad?

That's typical Bills logic though

Anyone defending the misguided decision to keep this incompetent player on the roster, especially after his abominable pertomance in week one, can only be viewed as a blind loyalist. I've defended this regime- but there's no defense for their unbending loyalty certain players (Peterman, Ducasse, Benjamin) that they continue to trot out each week, or keep on the roster, inspite of their poor play. Trading McCarron, then not adding another experienced QB, was inexcusable. And waiting 5 games in before bringing a veteran (Anderson) was, quite honestly, boneheaded.