The House of Saud at it again (Khashoggi disappearance)

So let's get this straight from Storytime Greggy:

Bush, Clinton, Iran, Obama, Turkey, are all part of some blame game narrative in this thread.

And if I read it closer, he probably blames Tom Donahue's baby blood drinking as well. 

MBS's connections flew in and out of Turkey in 24 hours, and went in and out of the embassy before and after Khassioggi's entrance. But MBS had nothing to do with it.

That's Hollywood baby! 

Trump touting Saudi Arabia's ordering of weapons from the US ("it creates jobs!") and linking this to Kavanaugh in defense of Saudi Arabia's narrative is rich stuff. I would think this would feed the Military Industrial Complex storyline. You're missing the obvious conspiracy Storytime. Get on it!

Diplomatically, POTUS will probably let this slide because he wants the $$/jobs flowing into the US and Saudi Arabia is the current enemy of some of our hotter enemies. But can we stop with the nonsense at some point and just accept that we're in league with a bad guy, again. 

10 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

So let's get this straight from Storytime Greggy:

All I've said in this thread is to wait for more information that doesn't come solely from Erdogan. 

... Well, and pointed out your dishonesty and rush to believe a dictator who purged and imprisoned hundreds of journalists just last year in an authoritarian crackdown. 

But go on...

Image result for interested gif funny

12 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Bush, Clinton, Iran, Obama, Turkey, are all part of some blame game narrative in this thread.

And if I read it closer, he probably blames Tom Donahue's baby blood drinking as well. 

I didn't mention any of those names. But for Turkey. 

You're off to a DYNAMITE start so far :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

MBS's connections flew in and out of Turkey in 24 hours, and went in and out of the embassy before and after Khassioggi's entrance. But MBS had nothing to do with it.

That's Hollywood baby! 

I didn't say he had nothing to do with it. I said there's reason to be suspect of information coming solely from Turkey and Iran - both who have a vested interest in splintering the US/Saudi relationship. Specifically I said MBS is an existential threat to Islamic fascism - which he is. 

But because you are DESPERATE to believe Iranian and Turkish (read: Islamic Fascist) propaganda - especially if it makes Trump look bad - you ignore what I actually say and instead fill in the blanks in your own version of prog-fascist Mad Libbs. 

15 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Trump touting Saudi Arabia's ordering of weapons from the US ("it creates jobs!") and linking this to Kavanaugh in defense of Saudi Arabia's narrative is rich stuff. I would think this would feed the Military Industrial Complex storyline. You're missing the obvious conspiracy Storytime. Get on it!

More stuff I haven't brought up in this thread. 

If you want me to tell you a story, I will. You seem desperate for it based on this post so far. I know you're obsessed with me, but this is next level now...

16 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Diplomatically, POTUS will probably let this slide because he wants the $$/jobs flowing into the US and Saudi Arabia is the current enemy of some of our hotter enemies. But can we stop with the nonsense at some point and just accept that we're in league with a bad guy, again. 

Again? Is the US Saudi relationship new?

Your blistering ignorance of the geopolitical reality and situation in the ME is on display for all to see right now with the last paragraph. 

On 10/16/2018 at 7:52 AM, Tiberius said:

Most Trump supporters are probably saying the same thing. But if our foreign policy has no moral basis anymore, what's the point of shoveling gobs and gobs of money into the military now? What's the point? What are we defending if its not the Democratic order in the world? 

You actually think barry,  the clinton and bush crime syndicates gave/give a shite about freedom and democracy? "Moral basis" lol. Like that ever existed in our foreign policy. WW2 I guess.

Edited by Dante

On 10/11/2018 at 11:36 AM, Benjamin Franklin said:

Might be buried in another topic but I'm pulling it forward as I've not seen it. The US's pet (whether it's Obama's "bow" or Kushner's buddy MBS) Saudi Arabia may have Dexter-ed journalist Jamal Khashoggi. 

We don't have an ambassador in Turkey or Saudi Arabia. The CIA could issue a conclusion shortly. 

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. MBS denies any knowledge, which of course is crap, and he will have to change his tune shortly. Kushner has been pushing MBS as a US ally. Saudi Arabia is the first country Trump visited as POTUS. The Trump State Department approved a nearly 700M dollar arms deal to Saudi Arabia in March, so that's in the cauldron as well. 

The story is summed up well here

Developing.

yeah, i don't know that I would trust the BBC for a source anymore than I would trust the NYT as a source. both are nothing more than propagandists for the cabal.

if you would like some real understanding about what is happening and items that the propagandists won't report or spin, head on over to Moon of Alabama. scroll down to the Oct 14th piece and work your way forward.

of course as with all information, add it to the pot and stir for your discernment.

Edited by Foxx

On 10/12/2018 at 4:09 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Nothing fishy here - or connected to the larger events discussed in the Deep State thread: 

Are you sure you didn't mention Clinton and Bush in this thread Storytime Greggy? ^^^^^^^^^^

Wrong. AGAIN. 

And as for you mentioning Obama, there's a little scroll thingy on the side of your screen. Slide it upwards. 

Try to keep your conspiracies straight at least for the sake of cohesiveness. 

How's your research into the Hyperspace Research Institute going? Been to St. Thomas to visit your guy yet? 

14 hours ago, Dante said:

You actually think barry,  the clinton and bush crime syndicates gave/give a shite about freedom and democracy?

I do. And I think Trump does too. But it's only one of many goals and justifications to help drive our economy and keep our country safe.

But we dance with many devils to achieve it, and there's no reason to enjoy it or call the devils out when something like this happens. 

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

I still don't understand why suddenly there's an outcry over KSA's killing of one person, when people closed their eyes when a half dozen Saudi citizens flew missiles into the Pentagon and wired up WTC with explosives.  Or was it because it was really Mossad, so the links got buried?

45 minutes ago, GG said:

I still don't understand why suddenly there's an outcry over KSA's killing of one person, when people closed their eyes when a half dozen Saudi citizens flew missiles into the Pentagon and wired up WTC with explosives.  Or was it because it was really Mossad, so the links got buried?

Well, we have neither seen pictures of the bin Laden family taken in Saudi Arabia, nor pictures of Sophia Lauren in Australia, so it must have been @DC Tom's Mossad buddies attacking us with hypersonic cruise missiles to increase the value of the MIC stocks in their portfolios. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

50 minutes ago, GG said:

Because the royal family murdering someone and a bunch of schmucks committing terrorism aren't the same thing.

Just now, DC Tom said:

Because the royal family murdering someone and a bunch of schmucks committing terrorism aren't the same thing.

A bunch schmucks who were funded by an element of the royal family, would be the same thing

1 hour ago, GG said:

To paraphrase a Progressive trailblazer:

A single death is a tragedy.  Thousands of deaths is a statistic.

Just now, GG said:

So which faction killed Khashoggi?

Don't know.

Don't even know of the Saudis killed him.  It basically comes down to who you believe: Erdogan or the House of Saud.  And I don't put any stock in the credibility of either.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Don't know.

Don't even know of the Saudis killed him.  It basically comes down to who you believe: Erdogan or the House of Saud.  And I don't put any stock in the credibility of either.

Correct, which is why I'm dumbfounded at the outrage directed at this particular possible act by the KSA, as opposed to anything they've done over the last 40 years