Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

And before Kirk sexually assaulted the poor innocent alien woman!

When in residence, watching Kirk read the scroll, it led to the loudest laugh and booing I have ever heard from 20 people in a gathering 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, row_33 said:

When in residence, watching Kirk read the scroll, it led to the loudest laugh and booing I have ever heard from 20 people in a gathering 

Kirk had to because Biden "read them so poorly that Kirk did not recognize them at first."  E pleba nista.  By the way last night Kirk killed the culture controlling computer that was directing the planet's population in ignorant Democratic bliss.  Kirk was not of the body.  Lawgivers!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

They've been showing Kamala, maybe it was in South Carolina, giving a speech. She does a pretty decent imitation of Hillary's, "I've gone too far" speech back in 2016. She sounded like a Baptist Minister. I had a hard time picturing her with a white collar giving ***** head to a Willie (Brown).

Edited by 3rdnlng

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

They've been showing Kamala, maybe it was in South Carolina, giving a speech. She does a pretty decent imitation of Hillary's, "I've gone too far" speech back in 2016. She sounded like a Baptist Minister. I had a hard time picturing her with a white collar giving ***** head to a Willie (Brown).

Rule #34

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

They are really stretching these pop culture references to the breaking point.

Next we'll be seeing: Biden is like Captain Kirk on Episode 4 of season 2 of the original Star Trek series, where he saved the galaxy from the evil Trump Empire!

Biden is like Walter White in the Season 4 Finale, when he saved everyone from Gus Fring!"

42 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I still think the powers that be want her... she's just do darned unlikable. An unlikable candidate worked out well for them last time, so why not? <_<

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

I still think the powers that be want her... she's just do darned unlikable. An unlikable candidate worked out well for them last time, so why not? <_<

Doesn't matter.  They'll cry "election fraud" if they lose, no matter who runs.  If a woman candidate loses, they'll cry "election fraud" and "misogyny."

The plan might actually be to lose, to justify violence.  

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Doesn't matter.  They'll cry "election fraud" if they lose, no matter who runs.  If a woman candidate loses, they'll cry "election fraud" and "misogyny."

Again, that worked out so well for them last time. 

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Again, that worked out so well for them last time. 

They've got the country divided, and a significant groundswell of popular support nationwide (sure, it's limited to coastal and urban enclaves, but it's still close to half the country).  

It's working out perfectly fine for them.

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Kirk had to because Biden "read them so poorly that Kirk did not recognize them at first."  E pleba nista.  By the way last night Kirk killed the culture controlling computer that was directing the planet's population in ignorant Democratic bliss.  Kirk was not of the body.  Lawgivers!!

He taught a whole innocent planet what love is about, even though he used gunboat diplomacy

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

this would be a McGovernish landslide if NY and Cali were honest

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

He taught a whole innocent planet what love is about, even though he used gunboat diplomacy

Given what Star Trek is nowadays (Discovery) I sure do miss the original James T Kirk gunboat diplomacy and all.  And Kudos to Montgomery Scott with his "The best diplomat I know is a fully activated phaser bank." corollary.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

They've got the country divided, and a significant groundswell of popular support nationwide (sure, it's limited to coastal and urban enclaves, but it's still close to half the country).  

It's working out perfectly fine for them.

I will agree with that if the Democrats gain more seats in the House in 2020 (the Senate would be very difficult for the Ds to reclaim as it stands now). 

Otherwise, what's the point to pointing out the enclaves on the coasts dislike the "little people"  living in the rest of the country? The "little people" look to be very tired of it (as evidenced by the lack of D presidential candidate support, the lack of support to "Impeach Trump!" rallies, the huge support for President Trump at his rallies , etc), and there appears to be a lot of get-woke-go-broke going on right now. Newspapers are dying, television "news" is dying (less viewers = less ad revenue).  Heck, even corporations who are "picking a side" are getting slapped around economically (not 100% true, but true enough). IOW, what is the end game for a divided country? 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The problem with that plan is Redstaters have most of the guns and even if the SJW got their hands on a firearm they're just as likely to shoot themselves in the manbun

On 6/21/2019 at 2:47 PM, B-Man said:

WARNING: please do not push video arrow without having a bag nearby

The Democrat party in 2019

I keep looking for Paul Lynde to pick in this version of Hollyweird Squares.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 6/22/2019 at 11:55 AM, Koko78 said:

"I'm not asking for your vote" is a great line when you're running for President.

Of course, he's never really been a serious contender - he's just looking for an appointment hookup.

FIFY. 

“Can I tell you about my husband?”

That has to be his campaign slogan.