Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Good Lord.......................Gator level thinking 

These debates................16 months before the election are a joke...........................and should be treated as such.

I don't agree with this thinking. Why would Trump order a military strike against a bunch of democrats when they aren't even a high value target?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I don't agree with this thinking. Why would Trump order a military strike against a bunch of democrats when they aren't even a high value target?

Why would he need to?  Even if he loses, he's not going to leave anyway.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Good Lord.......................Gator level thinking 

These debates................16 months before the election are a joke...........................and should be treated as such.

D99AbIEWkAYko9n.jpg

That Chris Hayes is hilarious.

• Like (+1) 2

Is there a Democrat that isn’t dead from the neck up?

These debates should be held on Comedy Central or sponsored by Eddie Murphy Productions because this whole thing is a comedic shytshow that has ZERO comedic value.

12 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Is there a Democrat that isn’t dead from the neck up?

These debates should be held on Comedy Central or sponsored by Eddie Murphy Productions because this whole thing is a comedic shytshow that has ZERO comedic value.

Makes you wonder when the ratings are done in which category will the debates be included? 

Joe Biden, you're so old when you creepily approach a woman they're more worried about you dying and falling on them then they are with your weird smelling fetish. Boom Roasted. 

Bernie Sanders, are you for distribution of wealth, or distribution of your hair? it's hard to tell. Boom Roasted. 

Susan Warren, you're so white your dna test just said "no color." Boom Roasted. 

Kristen Gillibrand, where's Kristen, there she is, I didn't see her behind every other candidate. Boom Roasted.

Kamala Harris, you'ves slept with so many men you're starting to look like one. Boom Roasted. 

Cory Booker, don't know if I should make a spartacus joke or a dumb joke. Boom Roasted.

Beto O'Rourke, you're 6'11 and weight 90 pounds, gumby has a better body than you. Boom Roasted

Pete Buttigieg, you're gay. Boom roasted. 

Bill De Blasio, New York Called and they think you suck, and you're gayer than Pete. Boom Roasted. 

I don't even know the rest of you. Boom roasted. 

Really Eerie how many of these work perfectly... 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Kristen Gillibrand, where's Kristen, there she is, I didn't see her behind every other candidate. Boom Roasted.

Not that it matters much, but it is Kirsten.

25 minutes ago, snafu said:

Not that it matters much, but it is Kirsten.

Exactly. 

21 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'm still trying to figure out who Susan Warren is.

As I sit here and read what you said, I realize that you're indicating that her name is not in fact Susan Warren, but I cannot for the life of me remember what it is... I'm drawing a complete blank.

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

Considering most of the libs I knew back in college never enlisted in the military makes me think these same libs are torn between supporting Beto or decrying him as a fascist.

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Exactly. 

As I sit here and read what you said, I realize that you're indicating that her name is not in fact Susan Warren, but I cannot for the life of me remember what it is... I'm drawing a complete blank.

Lizzie Borden Warren, because of her skill with a tomahawk.