Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The GOP doesn't want to discuss anything Joe Biden yet.

The furor over Tara Reade now is coming from unhappy Democrats attempting the Hail Mary pass.

In many ways, the GOP is likely fine with Biden or Clinton as an opponent. He's going to wear down once let out of the basement and she's literally more unlikeable than Trump and that's hard to do.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

The thought of Hillary Clinton was disgusting in 2016.

What is gonna make 2020 any different?

She's had 4 years for her writers to come up with better zingers for a debate with Trump?

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

I'm not even close to believing that she found a single ethical bone in her body. This was mandated from on high, as part of the push to get Biden out.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Why is he No Chance Joe? 

It's not just his history with women, it's not just his history of corruption, it's not just his history of being on the wrong side of every single major foreign policy decision he's ever been asked to weigh in on -- it's because what happened in 2016 wasn't restricted to the FBI, DOJ, or even CIA. It wasn't even restricted to the cabinet or the Oval. The Eisenhower building was in on it too... 

Because Joe's a follower, not a leader. And he rode shotgun for Obama's entire illegal operation to abuse the most powerful tools in our intelligence agencies' playbook to spy on American citizens for political purposes. 

That happened. It's unquestioned now. 

And Joe was fine with it all. 

A man like that can never be allowed near the wheels of power again.

No Chance Joe.

• Thank you (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Why is he No Chance Joe? 

It's not just his history with women, it's not just his history of corruption, it's not just his history of being on the wrong side of every single major foreign policy decision he's ever been asked to weigh in on -- it's because what happened in 2016 wasn't restricted to the FBI, DOJ, or even CIA. It wasn't even restricted to the cabinet or the Oval. The Eisenhower building was in on it too... 

Because Joe's a follower, not a leader. And he rode shotgun for Obama's entire illegal operation to abuse the most powerful tools in our intelligence agencies' playbook to spy on American citizens for political purposes. 

No Chance Joe.

Interesting. The tweet is gone.

On 5/2/2020 at 2:00 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Why is he No Chance Joe? 

No Chance Joe.

But MSM told me that Trump lies all the time, so how could this spying thing be possible?

?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Joe Biden’s poll numbers — he’s in trouble with this key voting bloc.

HILLARY’S AIDES CALLED THIS “VACUUMING THE FILES” IF I RECALL CORRECTLY: 

Report: Biden campaign operatives ‘rifled’ through the candidate’s records at U. Delaware.

Then they’ll have the University of Delaware search the files and announce that it found nothing.

And the press will tell us that settles the matter and Biden is exonerated.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Tell me these folks definitely wouldn’t use their dead parents mail in ballot to cheat

When I read these tweets I wonder if it is a right wing troll or people just being flippant about a serious matter because it is hard to believe anyone feels this way. I can respond with wow.

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Tell me these folks definitely wouldn’t use their dead parents mail in ballot to cheat

....whoa!...BIG time out......are you saying that if Sleepy Joe was THE nominee and kicked the bucket on November 2, that the Dems cannot rightfully count his vote on November 3???....

July 2012 – Papa Mike