Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Biden will be running a campaign that for all intense and purposes will be for "Acting President" or "Vice-President-in-Chief". He has no vision and in reality topped out as a Senator of Delaware. He lacks the ability to inspire because he has no message other than "pick me, I'll keep an eye on things".

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Biden will be running a campaign that for all intense and purposes will be for "Acting President" or "Vice-President-in-Chief". He has no vision and in reality topped out as a Senator of Delaware. He lacks the ability to inspire because he has no message other than "pick me, I'll keep an eye hand on things".

0:)

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Biden will be running a campaign that for all intense and purposes will be for "Acting President" or "Vice-President-in-Chief". He has no vision and in reality topped out as a Senator of Delaware. He lacks the ability to inspire because he has no message other than "pick me, I'll keep an eye on things".

If you're going to ***** up the saying, at least go with "all intensive purposes".

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

If you're going to ***** up the saying, at least go with "all intensive purposes".

When did you join the DA office? I could blame autocorrect but that wouldn't be the truth. I messed up but that certainly wasn't my intent. Give me alltheshit you want, it will be that much sweeter the next time you make an error.

8 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

This was an entertaining watch, and a nice discussion of ideas. Much better than the standard dog & pony show politics has mostly become.

I’m not a huge Shapiro fan in terms of his daily podcast, but his Sunday show is must watch.  I wish there were more of this type of thing.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I’m not a huge Shapiro fan in terms of his daily podcast, but his Sunday show is must watch.  I wish there were more of this type of thing.

I found it very insightful on a candidate that I didn't know much about. Depending on how he processes and implements some of the feedback he didn't have the best answers for, I could be convinced to vote for him.