SNF - The Marquee Matchup of Week Six: KC vs. NE at 8:20 PM ET on NBC

Just now, 17 Josh Allen said:

I don’t need to search the archives I lived through the hate and ridicule. You just choose to pretend it never happened. Your  just so out of touch dude 

This is a Sunday nite thread ... shut up already ( kept it clean ) 

4 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

The internet is undefeated.  Two hours ago, the Chiefs were considered dead because of an INT in the first Q.

Game isnt over. If you are going to reexplain my post due it correctly. Ne offense was unstoppable and the patriots were chewing up the clock as they wanted and the chiefs were down 2 scores. Is the train still on the tracks. I mean the kc chiefs offense didnt get on the one that was a fluke return. Amazing how you wait until a fluke to speak up. 

Just now, Bill_with_it said:

Game isnt over. If you are going to reexplain my post due it correctly. Ne offense was unstoppable and the patriots were chewing up the clock as they wanted and the chiefs were down 2 scores. Is the train still on the tracks. I mean the kc chiefs offense didnt get on the one that was a fluke return. Amazing how you wait until a fluke to speak up. 

They really shut down the prolific Chiefs offense by allowing 33 my boy!  Andy Reid's offense is FINISHED.

1 minute ago, Bill_with_it said:

Mahomes has 3 td’s in the second half 

Special teams are a part of football 

What’s this fluke you speak of ?