The Chiefs Have Signed LB/DE Nate Orchard

9 hours ago, Homey D. Clown said:

Not surprised they signed anyone, they give up stupid amounts of yardage and are pretty depleted.

I'm not going to tell your the Chiefs D is "good"....but they aren't nearly as bad as their yardage totals indicate.  We have outscored teams 59-9 in the first quarter this year..(that is with the other team starting the game with the ball ALL 5 games so far)..teams have had to play catch up to us/we blow them out....lot's and lots of garbage yards in that total.

Edited by Zerovotlz

On 10/10/2018 at 7:47 PM, Zerovotlz said:

I'm not going to tell your the Chiefs D is "good"....but they aren't nearly as bad as their yardage totals indicate.  We have outscored teams 59-9 in the first quarter this year..(that is with the other team starting the game with the ball ALL 5 games so far)..teams have had to play catch up to us/we blow them out....lot's and lots of garbage yards in that total.

The chiefs defense is embarrassing, but then again the Chiefs are winning games.  I'd rather have wins, but our defense is downright awesome to watch.  I am going to have to disagree with your sentiment that most of the yardage against the Chiefs is during garbage time, unless garbage time starts in the 1st quarter.

All I can part with is;  enjoy the post season, we'll be watching your team