Network broadcasters

FLBillsGuy

They don't watch all the games, and they certainly don't watch the Bills.

They grease up teams they think are good, plus they just plain know more about them.

It is better when someone like Romo calls them, who you can tell obviously watched tape on every team he calls amd knows what he is talking about.

That said, it's been a decade since I really cared about the announcers. It is valuable to get a good one sometimes, but generally it's just the way it is. If we become good again they will pay more attention, know more, and seem partial to us against that years stinker teams.

Not sure who those two were, but they were pretty awful. Over dramatizing simple plays. Henry gets stopped for no gain " And Henry's rough day continues.." He wasn't having that rough a day I didn't think. Ray Rays catch. " Second catch of the year couldn't have come at a bigger moment!" He harped on that QB sneak for the entire rest of the series. Maybe I was just extra irritable because I was pretty hungover lol.

1 hour ago, FLBillsGuy said:

Is it me or are they against the Bills in comments?

I don't think they're actively trying to be biased, but it's really annoying when you can hear the disappointment in their voice when the Bills do something good and the excitement when the other team does. Or when a call finally goes our way (rare) and it's the end of the world compared to the apathy when we get horrible calls against us (common). 

The color commentator was rough to listen to. All he did was complain about the GOOD CALLS the officials we're making. The one call I didn't like was the false start on Allen, but that wasn't a big deal.

• 3 weeks later...