Thursday Night Football: Colts at Pats

18 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

NO! No! and No!  If you want to watch a legendary group you must watch the Bills of the early '90's. You can not enjoy Tom Brady, even if you have a man crush. Just stop and join the rest of BillsNation in hating the Patriots.  You can enjoy football, just not the Patriots. 

You can enjoy watching the game as a football aficionado and still hate Tom Brady’s hair, toes, guts and everything in between

It works quite nicely actually.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Zoloft. ?

I channel Jesus Christ Superstar.  Remember it?  

“Look at all my trials and tribulations... sinking in a gentle pool of wine...don’t disturb me now, I can see the answers ‘til this evening is this morning life is fine”

This is brutal though.  The Colts have a different song: ‘if it weren’t for Bad Luck, they’d have No Luck at all’

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I channel Jesus Christ Superstar.  Remember it?  

“Look at all my trials and tribulations... sinking in a gentle pool of wine...don’t disturb me now, I can see the answers ‘til this evening is this morning life is fine”

This is brutal though.  The Colts have a different song: ‘if it weren’t for Bad Luck, they’d have No Luck at all’

The irony.

4 minutes ago, driddles said:

Watching the Colts play makes me feel a lot more excited about us getting a second win.

I'm not sure the Colts are missing TY tonight and they already scored 10 points that will be enough to be our inept Offense.