Toyota Tacoma or Chevy Colorado?

@ExiledInIllinois, @mrags, @CountryCletus, @BringBackFergy, @mead107, @Cripple Creek, @LeviF91

I'll accept all of your apologies in advance.

Hopefully you all noticed the versatility, power and room the Versa Note had to offer.  Three coolers, a grill and a guitar show.

Mic drop.

Edited by Gugny

45 minutes ago, Gugny said:

@ExiledInIllinois, @mrags, @CountryCletus, @BringBackFergy, @mead107, @Cripple Creek, @LeviF91

Hopefully you all noticed the versatility, power and room the Versa Note had to offer.  Three coolers, a grill and a guitar show.

Mic drop.

The guitar playing was fantastic...but when you need room for a drum set, bass guitar and keyboard, please look for me. #tundra #fordsrelyontape

• Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

The guitar playing was fantastic...but when you need room for a drum set, bass guitar and keyboard, please look for me. #tundra #fordsrelyontape

Did you tell me that @mrags truck was taped together?  I have a faint memory.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Mic drop.

It is a beautiful vehicle.

8 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Thank you.  I'm rather proud of it.  Driving 630 miles in cloudy, rainy, foggy weather to get Lil Gug and me to and fro safely .... that's my girl.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Thank you.  I'm rather proud of it.  Driving 630 miles in cloudy, rainy, foggy weather to get Lil Gug and me to and fro safely .... that's my girl.

Your son told me he wants a good looking Chevy truck like my truck when he gets a full time job ???

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

I was hoping it would rain really hard and Gug's steed get stuck on Hammer's lawn.  Noboby would need to even start their truck to pull Gug out of the quagmire.  We all could have pitched in and carried the Nissan to Abbott Road!  LoL...

56 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Your son told me he wants a good looking Chevy truck like my truck when he gets a full time job ???

Lil Gug is a master of the mind.  He knew where His meal ticket was.  Honestly, He was eyeing that sharp looking blue truck!

He knows who holds the key to the Stromboli oven! Smart Kid!!! He will go far!!!

??

14 hours ago, mead107 said:

14 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I was hoping it would rain really hard and Gug's steed get stuck on Hammer's lawn.  Noboby would need to even start their truck to pull Gug out of the quagmire.  We all could have pitched in and carried the Nissan to Abbott Road!  LoL...

Lil Gug is a master of the mind.  He knew where His meal ticket was.  Honestly, He was eyeing that sharp looking blue truck!

He knows who holds the key to the Stromboli oven! Smart Kid!!! He will go far!!!

??

Chances are very good that Lil' Gug ends up with the Versa Note!

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Gugny said:

Mic drop.

I didn’t know that when you got a vasectomy that they literally took all shred of manhood.... even your vehicle choices and logic supporting them.... damn!!!

8 minutes ago, CountryCletus said:

I didn’t know that when you got a vasectomy that they literally took all shred of manhood.... even your vehicle choices and logic supporting them.... damn!!!

I filled my tank right before we left yesterday for $27.  I still had 1/4 tank when I got home 315 miles later.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I filled my tank right before we left yesterday for $27.  I still had 1/4 tank when I got home 315 miles later.

I filled my tank just before I left and got home with just under a half tank ?

19 hours ago, Gugny said:

Mic drop.

Pic or it didn't happen!!!

Vice-Versa-Dual-Controlled-Truck-105588.

On 10/3/2018 at 8:24 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

I’m going to buy a new truck...well used.  Not looking for anything older than a 2015.

The 2 that have caught my eye are the Chevy Colorado and the Toyota Tacoma....maybe a Frontier.

What do you guys know about them an/or recommend?  

Confucius say: "Only fool buy Chevy when Toyota equivalent is available."

23 hours ago, mead107 said:

He told me he wished his father acted like an actual man sometimes. Said he was sick of picking up his “fathers” G Strings all over the house. 

On 10/8/2018 at 6:34 PM, BringBackFergy said:

Yes. @mrags Ford truck is held together with Scotch tape and bacon drippings. 

It’s packing tape. And for everyone that doesn’t know, it’s holding a broken side mirror. If I had a Toyota, the plastic would have shattered into hundreds of pieces and I would have had to order an entire mirror setup. 

The bacon drippings are for all the Toyota drivers that need a tow. I provide them with a tow and delicious bacon while I help them. 

Also, I’d like to point out how I managed to drive over a curb that a Toyota would have bottomed out and gotten stuck on.