OFFICIAL TNF THREAD Vikings At Rams

Just now, mynmisoli said:

Brady, Rodgers, Rothlisberger, Brees, Rivers, Wilson, Wentz, Goff, Ryan, Newton, Carr, Mahomes are all better than Cousins.  I'd also take any of the first 4 QBs drafted this year over Cousins as well.  He's an above avg QB some times and as bad as Tyrod on primetime at worst.  

No to 90% of this.

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Oh for sure.  I supported Goff when dumb people were calling him a bust.  I do think he has possibly the best offensive coach and a great system around him.  

Agree. The coach and system are perfectly suited for him. I will eat some crow, after his rookie year I didn't think much of Goff. I was wrong.

5 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Agree. The coach and system are perfectly suited for him. I will eat some crow, after his rookie year I didn't think much of Goff. I was wrong.

You gotta be patient with QBs my man.  I wasn’t high on the Allen pick and a big reason why is I don’t like our setup for him.  I hope I’m wrong and even as not a big fan of the pick, is giving him a few years no matter what. 

But it definitely is is easier than ever to be a qb.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

1 minute ago, BillsRdue said:

It feels like watching an arena league game.. It's entertaining since I have my FanDuel bets and a lot of points going off.

That's exactly what it is.

The NFL knows fantasy is what's driving its game, and they've made the rules amenable to it.

But it ain't football.

• Like (+1) 2