Foster Drops Another

billsfan_34

4 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

I wonder how a guy who can’t catch or field a ball is a 5* recruit and is ranked the number 2 WR in the country.

Jimmy Clausen was like the #1 recruit in the country, and he was trash in the NFL.  What’s your point?

You need to stop with the nonsense until the kid actually does something.  Right now, he’s just the fastest guy on a really bad receiving corps.  We all hope he improves, dude.

17 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

And Allen isn’t accurate. Similar canard.

Yea he hit him right in the hands 

Quit being a joke.     If foster cant catch the deep ball he’s worthless 

1 minute ago, Sky Diver said:

It’s an apt comparison.

Heres a video.    I’d close my eyes on the foster part 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000965556/Every-Josh-Allen-throw-vs-Vikings-Week-3

7 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

I wonder how a guy who can’t catch or field a ball is a 5* recruit and is ranked the number 2 WR in the country.

Because he is fast looks VERY good running.

He played in PA and caught like 2 passes per game in his HS career..........not CA/FL/TX competition and not dominant.......it was just a projection.

3 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

It’s an apt comparison.

2 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Yea he hit him right in the hands 

Quit being a joke.     If foster cant catch the deep ball he’s worthless 

Heres a video.    I’d close my eyes on the foster part 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000965556/Every-Josh-Allen-throw-vs-Vikings-Week-3

Haha excellent!

3 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Jimmy Clausen was like the #1 recruit in the country, and he was trash in the NFL.  What’s your point?

You need to stop with the nonsense until the kid actually does something.  Right now, he’s just the fastest guy on a really bad receiving corps.  We all hope he improves, dude.

Foster has played what 3 games?

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Because he is fast looks VERY good running.

He played in PA and caught like 2 passes per game in his HS career..........not CA/FL/TX competition and not dominant.......it was just a projection.

If true, they must have been really good catches.

1 minute ago, billsfan_34 said:

Your lost in the sauce

Was I “lost in the sauce” when I said that he was going to make the team?

3 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Was I “lost in the sauce” when I said that he was going to make the team?

Not a hard prediction with such an incredible receiving corps. Honestly, I would love if this guy made plays- but he doesnt. Either you can catch or not- he can’t.

4 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Foster has played what 3 games?

Look dude.  Everyone here wants Foster to be awesome.  If he catches a couple of those bombs, and I suspect it’s only a matter of time, everybody will be sucking his ween.

You don’t need to fight the fight any more, fella.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Catching balls 30 to 40 yards in the air is a skill alot of wrs dont have.  They need to find Allen a guy who can get down the feild and track the ball.  That takes him and the offense to another level.

Its a skill WR’s in the NFL are expected to have. Im not an NFL receiver and I could track a 40 yarder. This guys is blessed with speed, hands, not so much.

4 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Not a hard prediction with such an incredible receiving corps. Honestly, I would love if this guy made plays- but he doesnt. Either you can catch or not- he can’t.

Right. That’s why so many here predicted that he was going to make the team.

Just now, Sky Diver said:

Right. That’s why so many here predicted that he was going to make the team.

I remember the argument- and the ones saying he shouldnt make the team knew he cant catch. I would love to see him improve his hands, normally thats not the case with a wr. Usually, wr’s improve in route running, blocking, seperation, getting off a jam but not with catching. 

6 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Here are his HS stats:

36 games

107 catches

20 TD

17 ypc

And again........that is in PA not lining up against HS teams full of top recruits.

There are always a few top recruits who are basically just athletic projections.    

That's Foster.

He ended up at WR.......he's never truly dominated at any level.

24 minutes ago, Augie said:

The 5* thing is for HS players. This is the NFL. You don’t get points for getting open. He only made this team because we have the worst WR corps in the league. (Or should I say corpse?) 

Certainly you can say that. After all, Kelvin Benjamin is one of the leading wide receiver corpses in the league. 

• Haha (+1) 2