Week 2 Game Day thread Bills vs. Chargers Second Half

27 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

at least he's willing to take some risks which is more than I can say from SafeRod Taylor 

Like I didn't want that pick to happen. But let's wait until we get an offense limiting picks and keeping us in some games before we go announcing to the world Tyrod was the worst compared to our QB situation now.

2 minutes ago, MDH said:

You can’t be right and root for the Bills even when they screw up? Why are these things mutually exclusive? Should fans just stick their heads in the sand and pretend they’ve done a good job?

Hold the team accountable. If they do a good job, applaud them. If they screw things up call them out on it. 

It’s the game day thread and not the place for that discussion. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Problem is, you have buffoons in the "greatest fan base in the NFL" calling the rookie QB a bust after a game that showed anything but.

No doubt, anybody calling Allen a bust at this point is ridiculous.

I totally understand fans looking at Mahomes and wondering why we traded out of that spot though. The moment McDermott did that he was going to be questioned if Mahomes turned into a franchise QB.

Granted, two games from Mahomes, no matter how good, is way too small of a sample set to anoint him the next coming.

Edited by MDH
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, MDH said:

No doubt, anybody calling Allen a just at this point is ridiculous.

I totally understand fans looking at Mahomes and wondering why we traded out of that spot though. The moment McDermott did that he was going to be questioned if Mahomes turned into a franchise QB.

Granted, two games from Mahomes, no matter how good, is way too small of a sample set to anoint him the next coming.

To wit...See: Watson, DeShaun

• Like (+1) 1