The Next Candidate On The Bills Wall Of Fame

BuffaloRush

Which Buffalo Bills Players Should Be Inducted On the Wall Of Fame Next?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which Buffalo Bills Players Should Be Inducted On the Wall Of Fame Next?

• Jim Haslett
    • Mark Kelso
    • Don Beebe
    • Pete Metzelaars
    • Leo Seals
    • Cornelius Bennett
    • Shane Conlan
    • William Wolford
    • House Ballard
    • Aaron Schobel
    • Lee Evans
    • Stevie Johnson
    • Ryan Fitzpatrick
    • Nate Odomes
    • Fred Jackson
    • Bryce Paup
    • Terrell Owens
    • London Fletcher
    • Rueben Brown

Headed to the stadium today.  As I’m packing the car my brother in law and I are discussing the Bills Wall Of Fame. I was shocked to see some of the names who are on the Wall and some who are not.  Don’t get me wrong some of the guys were very good (Hansen, Smerlas) and other excellent players IMO were snubbed (, Cornelius Bennett, Fred Jackson).

See IMO, this Wall should be reserved for the best of the best.  The greatest players in franchise history.  Not just very good players...the best of the best.

So this will be fun.... let’s see which player deserves to be on the Wall Of Fame next?

Edited by BuffaloRush

1 minute ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I've always had this feeling that if we put Scott Norwood on the WOF that the curse would be lifted.

Yeah but he doesn’t deserve to be on the wall

before a kicker like Steve Christie or even Rian Lindell who made bigger kicks in many more situations

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Yeah but he doesn’t deserve to be on the wall

before a kicker like Steve Christie or even Rian Lindell who made bigger kicks in many more situations

Christie would have made that kick blindfolded

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Yep...noted and fixed.  Ironic thing is this - Why is Talley up there when a guy like Cornelius Bennett had a much stronger career and is nowhere to be found?

He was my favorite player during the super bowl years. But Bennett had some trouble off the field. Some of the stories are pretty crazy. Maybe that is stopping him from getting on the wall.