Jim Rome on Nate Peterman hype video

Fixxxer

2 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

For what it's worth, this shows you where Buffalo falls on the national NFL landscape.

We're almost off the map, just north of "Joke" and slightly to the east of "Embarrassment."

As they should be.

McDumb and his decisions.

It’s like he never learns.

Starting Peterman was imbecilic. 

32 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

The Video was cringe worthy, kind of like Trump's tribute to Kim Jong Un. Leave it to the Bills to produce something so embarrassing. Right after we get rid of the drought, we are back to being a national joke. This really helps.

Well, they got one more good draft to go. I really like the picks McBeane has made. I don't like the way they insisted one purging the vets. Not all of the vets should have been let go, the way they were, but these are the Sabres of the NFL. Pegulas tanking plan has merely been engaged.

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

The Video was cringe worthy, kind of like Trump's tribute to Kim Jong Un. Leave it to the Bills to produce something so embarrassing. Right after we get rid of the drought, we are back to being a national joke. This really helps.

If you genuinely feel YOU are a national joke because a football team put out a silly video and Jim Rome made fun of the video, perhaps you should spend your time finding something else you can identify with that won't make you feel like you're a national joke.

Like starting a GoFundMe page to bring back BBMB.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

2 hours ago, OJ Tom said:

Hahahahahhahahahajaha!!!!

Everyone knew but some of the clowns on this board.

I tried. I tried to slap some sense into them, but they hid behind Frank Reich. 

He blows.

It amazes me how pathetic and petty fans are on a message board. You are not a scout you had no more information than the people that hoped Peterman would be good, but I guess you have so little going on in your real life that gloating after the fact makes you feel good? It is so pathetic, hahaaha.

• Like (+1) 1