Jim Rome on Nate Peterman hype video

Fixxxer

1 hour ago, BuffaloSol said:

It amazes me how pathetic and petty fans are on a message board. You are not a scout you had no more information than the people that hoped Peterman would be good, but I guess you have so little going on in your real life that gloating after the fact makes you feel good? It is so pathetic, hahaaha.

Stockholm syndrome

6 hours ago, OJ Tom said:

Hahahahahhahahahajaha!!!!

Everyone knew but some of the clowns on this board.

I tried. I tried to slap some sense into them, but they hid behind Frank Reich. 

He blows.

Not clowns per se. Some are just eternal optimists. As for your final two word assessment......I'll assume you are being descriptive of his play....and not stating fact based on being the recipient of such talent.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

This show used to be so good when it was about the callers.  I haven't listened in a couple of years, it's pretty much garbage now.

10 hours ago, Livinginthepast said:

The Video was cringe worthy, kind of like Trump's tribute to Kim Jong Un. Leave it to the Bills to produce something so embarrassing. Right after we get rid of the drought, we are back to being a national joke. This really helps.

Man, it seems like just yesterday we were a national brand.  

9 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

If you genuinely feel YOU are a national joke because a football team put out a silly video and Jim Rome made fun of the video, perhaps you should spend your time finding something else you can identify with that won't make you feel like you're a national joke.

Like starting a GoFundMe page to bring back BBMB.

Sorry what?? We have been a national joke for decades because of numerous reasons (many completely self inflicted). What was nice about getting the playoff drought over with was that it removed one of the major irritating parts of the joke. We were back on the national radar in the playoffs and we were relevant . Well at least for a week. As for Rome, I don't listen to his show now that it is not on in WNY but unfortunately he is nationwide and his mockery of this cheeseball and completely odd video is well placed.  To make matters worse Peterman came out and proved Rome right last Sunday. We simply don't need the organization to pathetically attempt to create hype about a player who is just plain bad.

As for this line "perhaps you should spend your time finding something else you can identify with that won't make you feel like you're a national joke." Thanks for the advice, I think I'll be ok.  I've been a fan of this team for almost 40 years. Its a little bit late to stop the relationship now, even as abusive as the relationship has been lately.  I get that being a fan is an irrational, emotional connection but it serves no purpose to give the Bills a pass on this embarrassing dreck. If they are this out of touch with reality that they felt the need to make such a video, that doesn't bode well for this current regime in other more important decisions!!

15 hours ago, BuffaloSol said:

It amazes me how pathetic and petty fans are on a message board. You are not a scout you had no more information than the people that hoped Peterman would be good, but I guess you have so little going on in your real life that gloating after the fact makes you feel good? It is so pathetic, hahaaha.

We had the national football media works laughing at us before it happened. And some us tended to agree with you know.. literally any other football fan on Peterman. 

We're happy that this mistake may never happen again but christ, I was thinking that after the Chargers game. You realize the special order of events that needs to happen to have a coach dumb enough to start a quarterback bad enough to smash the record for worst quarterback ever per the first number of snaps he had. I don't think this record will ever be broken. A. A coach isn't likely to start any quarterback. And B. Any quarterback coming out of most DI colleges would have done better. This record will never be broken

• Like (+1) 1