Who are we competing with for the #1 overall pick?

HappyDays

20 hours ago, HappyDays said:

We easily looked like the worst team in the NFL this weekend, right? The only other teams I can think of that have a shot at #1 overall are the Cardinals and Titans. Maybe the Raiders? I like our odds to get Bosa.

This is a bit premature. We are only 1 game back ;)

11 hours ago, Soda Popinski said:

Unless there is a Myles Garrett there, then take Myles Garrett.   He has been an absolute terror this year so far, unblockable in preseason, and in the Steelers game not much more blockable.   He is getting by LTs effortlessly.   I don't know squat about the 2019 draft but if I see one of those...I want!

Nick Bosa is a better prospect than Myles Garrett. I'm usually all for trading down but if we can take Bosa we have to.

I don’t know exactly what’s being discussed at OBD today, but one thing is certain, it’s not about what happened on Sunday.

The collective brain trust must now recognize that their hunch about Peterman playing the 16 game season is now folly.

The decision to trade TT for a draft pick was crazy.

The decision to trade AJ for a draft pick was crazy.

The decision to trade Cordy Glenn for a draft pick was crazy.

The whole 2018 “Trust the Process” was CRAZY !

Let’s put the situation in perspective.

We have new ownership (thank God) who are not Jerry Jones (thank God)
They have little experience running a Pro Football team.

We have a new GM who has little experience running a Pro Football team.

We have a new Head Coach who has little experience running a Pro Football team.

We have a new OC who has little experience running a Pro Football team.

We have a 2nd year, 5th round draft pick as our starting QB.

We have a 1st round, 7th pick QB as his backup.

Our roster is Swiss cheese.

And people are saying if we just start Josh Allen at QB were will make the playoffs again ?

I guess what needs to happen is for JA to start the next game and be rewarded by WR’s not catching his passes,

the OLine breaking down around him, Shady not getting any yards rushing, and a very lopsided score to convince

BB fans that the problem is once again with an inept coaching staff……..not the players.

1 hour ago, mannc said:

Really?  Not saying you’re wrong, just had not heard that before.

That guy routinely trots out opinions that would be beneficial to the Bills but are completely wrong.

I'd love to end up with Bosa, and he be better than Garrett. That's just not the likely result. But he'll say he watched a few games and yada yada

2 hours ago, B Fan in LA said:

I don’t know exactly what’s being discussed at OBD today, but one thing is certain, it’s not about what happened on Sunday.

The collective brain trust must now recognize that their hunch about Peterman playing the 16 game season is now folly.

The decision to trade TT for a draft pick was crazy.

The decision to trade AJ for a draft pick was crazy.

The decision to trade Cordy Glenn for a draft pick was crazy.

The whole 2018 “Trust the Process” was CRAZY !

Let’s put the situation in perspective.

We have new ownership (thank God) who are not Jerry Jones (thank God)
They have little experience running a Pro Football team.

We have a new GM who has little experience running a Pro Football team.

We have a new Head Coach who has little experience running a Pro Football team.

We have a new OC who has little experience running a Pro Football team.

We have a 2nd year, 5th round draft pick as our starting QB.

We have a 1st round, 7th pick QB as his backup.

Our roster is Swiss cheese.

And people are saying if we just start Josh Allen at QB were will make the playoffs again ?

I guess what needs to happen is for JA to start the next game and be rewarded by WR’s not catching his passes,

the OLine breaking down around him, Shady not getting any yards rushing, and a very lopsided score to convince

BB fans that the problem is once again with an inept coaching staff……..not the players.

I don't recall seeing a single person suggest the highlighted.  Not sure where you're getting that from. 

BTW: our overall team talent level is probably as low as any team in the NFL.

On 9/10/2018 at 8:15 PM, HappyDays said:

We easily looked like the worst team in the NFL this weekend, right? The only other teams I can think of that have a shot at #1 overall are the Cardinals and Titans. Maybe the Raiders? I like our odds to get Bosa.

We're competing with the Ottawa RoughRiders for the #1 overall pick.