So this is “The Process”?

The Senator

8 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

And how do you know that?  And who says that top pick will do anything if the rest of the team is not up to par.  Bills fans always say this..next year...next year...how many times has that worked out.  I just think its sad that all we care about is high picks.  

Because we haven't had a top 3 pick since 2011. It is hard to get elite talent without either spending absurd amounts of money in free agency, or drafting them for cheap. What do you prefer? Wallowing around in the void of 7-9 season after season? Look at the Rams. Years of poor finishes have stacked that team and allowed them to sign a lot of great free agents. 

I firmly believe that many of you will never be satisfied with this team. 

Edited by BillsEnthusiast

59 minutes ago, Lfod said:

A lot of penalties and some of them wiped out good plays. The starting QB was pulled before half time. The game was over by the half. 

I wanted a competitive team. It's not losing as much as losing convincingly. No passing game and no run game and the defense didn't show signs of life until it was too late. 

It was a total disaster in all phases of the game. Really pathetic display today. 

Don't worry everybody! The coach is going to study the film and try to find the teams problems.

So this is "The Process"?

And what have they done?

Last season is over-

And a new one's just begun.

And so this is "The Process"

I hope we have fun

The beer and the tears, ugh

For the old and the young

A very merry "Process",

A not-so-happy new year

Let's hope it ends quickly

Mario Williams loves deers.

• Haha (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Because we have an absurd amount of free money, 10 draft picks and (hopefully) a franchise QB at the helm. Just suffer one year and we can do it. 

I’m  already thinkin’ That McStupid  and Beanehead are not the ones to lead us from the turmoil.  It’s time to bring in,,,,

Mike Leach

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

I think he's just a talent gatherer. 

He's had success with AJ Feely, Kevin Kolb, both Vick and Alex Smith had their best years under him and he developed McNabb.  Now, possibly Mahomes.  He also was young Favre's OC.

Don't sell him short.

Edited by Chicken Boo
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Because we haven't had a top 3 pick since 2011. It is hard to get elite talent without either spending absurd amounts of money in free agency, or drafting them for cheap. What do you prefer? Wallowing around in the void of 7-9 season after season? Look at the Rams. Years of poor finishes have stacked that team and allowed them to sign a lot of great free agents. 

I firmly believe that many of you will never be satisfied with this team. 

No im just not gonna root for another crappy season.  We picked dareus at 3...did that do anything for this team...no.  Its not just about a high pick...you need to hit on the right players and sign the right players.  We had the longest playoff drought in sports history..there hasnt been much to be satisfied with.  And now your saying we should be satisfied with another embarrassing season so we get a high pick?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

The process includes paying 47 million dollars to guys who are not here and that we’re not getting it done, so they get a good draft pick and start next year with 60 million to spend in free agency. 

This season was always going to be brutal. If you expected something else, I applaud your optimism. 

That's where I have the problem, it didn't have to be. They were an average team, a tweak here or there the right way could have made them a lot better than average. 

There was no need to jettison everybody who was worth a damn in the name of "process" to become a terrible team, for what, their own guys? High first round pick, they just had that, twice in 2018. McBean better hope this team is good enough soon enough or McBean isn't going to be around too long.  Today was pathetically unacceptable! 

Edited by pop gun
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

9 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Because we have an absurd amount of free money, 10 draft picks and (hopefully) a franchise QB at the helm. Just suffer one year and we can do it. 

and how many great players do you think will be free agents?

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Hey “the process” in 2018 could be a code word for “the tanking”. Remember they were accused of tanking in 2017 only to sneak into the playoffs? For what it’s worth McD is 9-9 as an NFL head coach. 

Is your first name nut, Dr.?  Do you really believe that this team will finish anything better than a top 5 draft pick??

Edited by Dablitzkrieg

I dont know how anyone that roots for this team have any confidence whatsoever that Beane can and will utilize all of the so called money we are going to have next year?

Lets just look at the money he's thrown at crap free agents thus far.

Why does so many posters out here think that he will be doing any better with the extra money next year?

There really is no hope! Now i expect the  OBD employees that are on this site as posters to chime in with the "the team is being primmed for next year" statements!

BRING EM ON!

Been hearing next year for like 20 yrs already!

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Skins Malone said:

I like McD but i understand why fans are upset.  Yes its just one game but 47 to 3...it was awful.  Eventually this team needs to start building on success and not going backward.  Its just seems like its always one step forward two steps back.  Eventually it has to be win now and not a rebuild.  

like making the playoffs last year?