So this is “The Process”?

The Senator

2 minutes ago, yrly said:

When Clappy McDumb@ss claps for blocked field goals and can’t make a decisive decision about who will start at QB I wonder if he should even be coaching,

good for you.

12 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

I hear ya.  I think they do deserve their shot.  And i like McDermott.  I just want this regime to be the one.  Its just tough sitting threw a season where you maynot even be competitive 

it is hard to wait, but i agree that right now it's how it has to be.  the next off season and draft will give us some insight hopefully to where this team is heading.

5 minutes ago, teef said:

good for you.

Well look at it this way, what adjustments were even made to try and stop the Ravens from piling on the score? I don’t believe in “the process”.  Clappy is more like a lateral move from Rex. I’d even take Todd Bowles and his blank stare over Clappy clapping when we do something lousy. This guy elected to start Peterman not once but twice. Sure Tyrod wasn’t the answer but at least he didn’t lose games directly. 

29 minutes ago, teef said:

good for you.

it is hard to wait, but i agree that right now it's how it has to be.  the next off season and draft will give us some insight hopefully to where this team is heading.

Very true teef.  At the very least we are definitely step for next year with picks and cap money.  Not to mention it also looks we will be at least in the top 5

2 minutes ago, yrly said:

Well look at it this way, what adjustments were even made to try and stop the Ravens from piling on the score? I don’t believe in “the process”.  Clappy is more like a lateral move from Rex. I’d even take Todd Bowles and his blank stare over Clappy clapping when we do something lousy. This guy elected to start Peterman not once but twice. Sure Tyrod wasn’t the answer but at least he didn’t lose games directly. 

bowels to me has this strange smirk.  like he farted and he's waiting for someone to find out.  i wouldn't put so much stock into peterman starting.  it was never about him.  it was more just place holder.  aj would certainly have been a slightly wiser move, but i'm guessing the outcome would ultimately be the same.

2 minutes ago, teef said:

bowels to me has this strange smirk.  like he farted and he's waiting for someone to find out.  i wouldn't put so much stock into peterman starting.  it was never about him.  it was more just place holder.  aj would certainly have been a slightly wiser move, but i'm guessing the outcome would ultimately be the same.

If it was for placeholder because they didn’t want Allen to start right away then they should have just picked up a seasoned veteran to start. It’s not like Allen would learn anything from Peterman since he’s arguably worse than Allen to begin with. 

• Like (+1) 1

Another process and we'll be relegated to the SEC and Alabama will get promoted.. Still under NCAA rules of course. They'll have a hard time in the offseason, but they definitely won't be processing themselves, so they'll have a fighting chance keeping the Bills relegated

5 hours ago, yrly said:

When Clappy McDumb@ss claps for blocked field goals and can’t make a decisive decision about who will start at QB I wonder if he should even be coaching,

"HE ONLY GOT US TO THE PLAYOFFS! AND HE STARTED PETERMAN IN CASE HE MIGHT BE GOOD" yeah he'll be a hell of a coach when Peterman turns it around ?

22 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Right now, more experienced players; we don't know what we have yet in some of these young guys.  We have a fairly young team, and the older vets (save Shady), haven't been stepping up - think Clay and Benjamin.

You do realize that Bills have the second oldest roster in the NFL this season, don't you? 

8 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

You do realize that Bills have the second oldest roster in the NFL this season, don't you? 

Apparently now I do.  McD called them young in his post game press conference, though he may have been referring to a couple of players.

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Apparently now I do.  McD called them young in his post game press conference, though he may have been referring to a couple of players.

Yes, we have some very young players (so does every other team. Sam Darnold for instance is the youngest starting QB in NFL history).  But we are very much like an expansion team this year.   Some young guys, a couple of older stars , mccoy and k. williams for the fans to root for, and a bunch of guys who are average or worse at their positions. 

14 minutes ago, the skycap said:

Stafford Threw4Picks, yet he's a "franchise QB"?

He also threw for 286 yards.  And there's this off NFL.com:

"Detroit, however, has a potentially deeper systemic issue at hand, especially for offensive coordinator Jim Bob Cooter and his quarterback.

Not only did Stafford make some dunderheaded decisions, apparently, the Lions tipped some of their plays.

"We were calling out their plays as he was getting up to the line," Jets linebacker Darron Lee said of Stafford, via ESPN's Rich Cimini.

Lee had two interceptions, including a pick-six.

"We knew his signals," Lee said. "We knew everything. That's just preparation as a defense. ... It seemed like we were in his head as a defense."

Re-watching the tilt on NFL Game Pass, one instance in which the Jets knew the call coming was on a third-and-15 play at the 10:15 mark of the second quarter. As Stafford reboots the action, a Jets defender could clearly be heard yelling "screen, screen!" The play indeed was a receiver screen to Golden Tate that was blown up. The Lions missed a long field-goal attempt on the next down.

Not to suggest there was any subterfuge, the Jets pointed to their study habits that led to picking up the Lions tells.

23 minutes ago, the skycap said:

Stafford Threw4Picks, yet he's a "franchise QB"?

StaffordThrew5000YardsPetermanCan'tFinishAGameBecauseHeThrows2-5 picks. Jesus tap-dancing Christ has Peterman shown you he can have a shootout with Stafford?

That is a dumb comeback man.

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

He doesn't throw more picks than TDs in 67% of his starts either and hasn't been pulled for inept play in a very long way time

Stafford took quite a few hits in that game, if he was hurting it can happen might have hurt his ribs on that one shot and I’ll attest to ribs being sore could take some velocity off the throws, couple that with the jets knowing the plays as they claim it was a situation that was probably unavoidable. 

Its possible to excuse stuff like that if the player has a proven track record of some kind. Just like our old buddy Fitz, sure he throws a bunch of picks in some games but he also puts up those huge games like Sunday. If Peterman threw a pick and came back with a few perfect drives no one would care.