I miss Tyrod! There I've said it! Why lie to us McBeane?

Scorp83

1 minute ago, bigduke6 said:

problem with this is 2 QBs with different skill sets,  ie,   running QB vs pocket QB,  which makes me wonder how much Josh could learn behind Tyrod when they dont play the same kind of game.   lets not forget having to set up the offense for Tyrods skill set, and then having to set it up for Josh's  just in case.    thats alot to ask for a new coordinator to accomplish in his first offseason.

It has nothing to do with that. It has to do with a certain group of players in the locker room who think TT is better than he is, just like a group of fans do.  Those groups would never be content to switch QB's so TT had to get shipped out.

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

Yeah, hold your head high Bill's fans, the Browns only end with a tie after 6 turnovers, they must wish they could have gotten Peterman from us insteadand been blown out by 40+ points.

Even EJ won games when his defense forced 4+ TO's.  Can TT hold EJ's jock?

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

Yeah, hold your head high Bill's fans, the Browns only end with a tie after 6 turnovers, they must wish they could have gotten Peterman from us insteadand been blown out by 40+ points.

I tell you that the Browns are now a QB away and might have it with Baker already. Their D is scary good right now, they have WR's ,TE's, RB's and a Oline.

41 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

McBeane has been pounding the table about staying competitive & competing... well what we saw today isn't that. What the Browns are doing to the Steelers are competing!  The most disappointing thing is our defense looks awful... wasn't expecting that!  Then Tyrod is just looking like Tyrod...keeping his team in the game.  

I'll be happy if Allen plays next week... but man... smh it's just too soon for the kid

If Baker Mayfield plays that game the Browns won by 2 scores.  

6 turnovers and they needed luck to go to OT.  I love Tyrod but he pretty much lost that game

Edited by BuffaloRush

3 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Tyrod threw a pick on a bad ball when they had a chance to win and cost them the game.

Thanks for playing.

Picks happen. They happen to every QB more often than Taylor, in fact. I'd rather have a tie on our record than be embarrassed 47-3.

Brandon Beane and Sean McDermott would like us to be competitive and win right now.

But they aren't going to sacrifice the LONG-TERM FUTURE of this team, for the sake of competing for a wild card position THIS SEASON.

It just baffles me that so many fans just can't grasp this concept.

Every... Single... Move... made by this front office in the past 2 seasons has been made with the team's long-term future in mind.

Why keep a player around, if they aren't going to fit into the team's long-term plans?  Especially if another team is willing to offer you a draft pick in exchange for that player?  This is the question that can be asked about Sammy Watkins, Ronald Darby, Marcel Dareus, Tyrod Taylor, etc. 

43 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

McBeane has been pounding the table about staying competitive & competing... well what we saw today isn't that. What the Browns are doing to the Steelers are competing!  The most disappointing thing is our defense looks awful... wasn't expecting that!  Then Tyrod is just looking like Tyrod...keeping his team in the game.  

I'll be happy if Allen plays next week... but man... smh it's just too soon for the kid

I thought our D showed flashes at first.  But by the middle of the 3rd quarter they were just worn down.

Agree it's too soon for Allen.

Just now, Real McCoy said:

I tell you that the Browns are now a QB away and might have it with Baker already. Their D is scary good right now, they have WR's ,TE's, RB's and a Oline.

And they have a QB now who can at least keep them in a game and not poop the bed and get mercy pulled twice because he isnt an NFL QB. Would the Browns have rather started the season with a blowout loss or a tie? Hows moral going to be in the Bill's locker room compared to the Browns right now?

42 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

BS, WTF do you expect a rookie to look like, Peyton Manning in his prime?, he looks fine, he is able to move the offense and he's only going to get bettter by playing, no QB learns from the bench, that's a myth, especially if they don't have a HOFer like Favre to learn from.

2 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

And they have a QB now who can at least keep them in a game and not poop the bed and get mercy pulled twice because he isnt an NFL QB. Would the Browns have rather started the season with a blowout loss or a tie? Hows moral going to be in the Bill's locker room compared to the Browns right now?

Your missing the point and Tyrod did not "keep them in the game" How can't you win a football game when your D hands your offense SIX  turnovers? 

It's pathetic that it even came to a tie in OT.

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 1