I miss Tyrod! There I've said it! Why lie to us McBeane?

Scorp83

McBeane has been pounding the table about staying competitive & competing... well what we saw today isn't that. What the Browns are doing to the Steelers are competing!  The most disappointing thing is our defense looks awful... wasn't expecting that!  Then Tyrod is just looking like Tyrod...keeping his team in the game.  

I'll be happy if Allen plays next week... but man... smh it's just too soon for the kid

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

McBeane has been pounding the table about staying competitive & competing... well what we saw today isn't that. What the Browns are doing to the Steelers are competing!  The most disappointing thing is our defense looks awful... wasn't expecting that!  Then Tyrod is just looking like Tyrod...keeping his team in the game.  

I'll be happy if Allen plays next week... but man... smh it's just too soon for the kid

Blah, Blah, Blah

Just now, billsfan11 said:

I think I will legit cry if peterman starts next week

Wont turn the game on if Peterman starts. They are gonna be bad this season and everyone knows that. But at least watching Allen gives me something to watch and see what we have in the kid. 

• Like (+1) 4

Tyrod is mediocre.....Peterman is plain awful....dear God no more Peterman...now is the time to say enough....im still glad tyrod is not our starter and hope to God i never see Peterman on the field in a bills uniform......start Allen! Kid took a few hits and guess what he didnt break like most would think.....how bout that!