Bills Bars Season opener-Rochester

Moulds_80

Happy first day of football!!

Being only an hr away from buffalo,  almost every bar in Rochester turns into a Bills bar on Sundays.  For the last 7 years I worked the Sunday morning brunch shift and was lucky to catch the 4th quarter of most games.  Just recently got a job where I have weekends off and am pumped!!  My question is for those people in the area who will be out watching the game in Rochester on Sunday, where are your favorite places to go?   

Mine is usually Jeremiahs on Monroe or Marshall st.

Just Curious to see some fresh opinions!

I always pictured Rochester as being just as much of a hometown for the Bills like Buffalo is, with the bars filled with fans wearing Bills jerseys. When you go to the Bills bar in San Francisco for games I'd say it's split pretty evenly between Buffalo and Rochester folks with some Canadiens and Toronto fans sprinkled in. 

25 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

There are a lot of Bills fans in Rochester.  Call me crazy, but I'd rather watch the game at home with on my TV than in bar.  It's a much better experience IMO

It can be.  I get in odd moods. I enjoy games at the stadium at home and in a bar.  I really love going to a few away games.  I feel going to an away game,  hanging out with out of town Bills fans and rooting against he masses can be a blast.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

It can be.  I get in odd moods. I enjoy games at the stadium at home and in a bar.  I really love going to a few away games.  I feel going to an away game,  hanging out with out of town Bills fans and rooting against he masses can be a blast.

Agree on all accounts 

16 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

There are a lot of Bills fans in Rochester.  Call me crazy, but I'd rather watch the game at home with on my TV than in bar.  It's a much better experience IMO

Yep. Completely agree. I do enjoy watching football at the bar, but when it's the bills, I like to be at home and completely focused. Any other game though I'm fine watching at the bar