Baltimore Ravens: Lookalikes

Captain_Quint

On 9/5/2018 at 2:52 PM, co_springs_billsfan said:

ray lewis

OJ Simpson

It might be time for the Pro Football HOF to farm out the sculpting duties to someone else.

Look at Ray Rice's Lewis' real head and face.  Then look at the bust.

The size, proportions, and key facial features are all wrong, which is why the bust looks nothing like him.

The nose alone is from a different person.  

It's really quite poor sculpting.

Edited by Fadingpain

7 hours ago, wppete said:

This is the winner ?. I don't get how people  don't talk about the murders ray Lewis committed. 

I haven’t re looked back at that case in years but iirc nobody says anything about the Ray Lewis “murders” because he did not commit them

he was a witness iirc

Edited by Buffalo716

11 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I haven’t re looked back at that case in years but iirc nobody says anything about the Ray Lewis “murders” because he did not commit them

he was a witness iirc

Correct.  Also in the eyes of the law, there was technically no murder.

He was originally charged with murder, along with his two buddies, but Lewis "flipped" and testified as state's witness.

Both men were acquitted on grounds of "self defense", meaning as I understand it " In the eyes of the court, no murder took place. "

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Correct.  Also in the eyes of the law, there was technically no murder.

He was originally charged with murder, along with his two buddies, but Lewis "flipped" and testified as state's witness.

Both men were acquitted on grounds of "self defense", meaning as I understand it " In the eyes of the court, no murder took place. "

That would be correct 

18 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

he was a witness iirc

Suuurreee, ok ? he dint commit the murders ?. OJ didn’t either ?. He wasn’t convicted.

4 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

It might be time for the Pro Football HOF to farm out the sculpting duties to someone else.

Look at Ray Rice's real head and face.  Then look at the bust.

The size, proportions, and key facial features are all wrong, which is why the bust looks nothing like him.

The nose alone is from a different person.  

It's really quite poor sculpting.

Well, considering that is a picture of Ray Lewis, I think you are correct. They look nothing a like. ;)

1 minute ago, wppete said:

They sure are very different. But anyone with a logical mind that looks at the evidence would agree they both are guilty. That’s it. 

The evidence does not point to Ray Lewis murdering anybody. He witnessed a homicide

OJ has tons of evidence against him