Check in on Ravens Board

JinxedBill1

3 minutes ago, JinxedBill1 said:

Ravens predicting shut outs and blow outs across the board.

https://forum.russellstreetreport.com/showthread.php?166101-The-OFFICIAL-Ravens-v-Bills-Opening-Day-Prediction-Thread/page2

While I admit I'm not sure what we will look like, these fans are extremely drinking the coolaid for the first game.  Got to love it.

Can you blame them.

If you were on the outside looking in and your only preconception of Nate Peterman was a 5 INT first half you would be doing the same.

• Like (+1) 8

4 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

Can you blame them.

If you were on the outside looking in and your only preconception of Nate Peterman was a 5 INT first half you would be doing the same.

Each Bills fan just has to look at how much they themselves know about other teams around the league before they B word about Ravens fans.  Most of us only know what the national media tell us. The national media is telling all NFL fans that the Bills will suck hard, so I can't blame any NFL fan for thinking their team will have a bye week against the Bills. 

And yeah, having Peterman as the face of your franchise is not the greatest thing right now...

Edited by AllenWillBust
  • Like (+1) 3

I continue to think that we will be pleasantly surprised by Peterman. Okay, based on what he did last year the bar is pretty low. But even if just 80% of the Peterman we saw in the pre-season shows up he will play fairly well. And love the fact that a lot of their fans are thinking shut out as predictions like that in the NFL often turn the other way.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, JinxedBill1 said:

https://forum.russellstreetreport.com/showthread.php?166101-The-OFFICIAL-Ravens-v-Bills-Opening-Day-Prediction-Thread/page2

While I admit I'm not sure what we will look like, these fans are extremely drinking the coolaid for the first game.  Got to love it.

Hopefully the Ravens are feeling the same way and come in overconfident off of a meaningless pre-season sweep. They are not that great a team and are coming off choking in their last game. They deserve to be favored, but this is not an automatic blowout; it could wind up that way, but I suspect the Bills will surprise a lot of people tomorrow (as long as Peterman does not breakdown).

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CountDorkula said:

Well any QB will get killed. 

I agree about not wanting to start Allen for that reason. He's not ready. Decision process is too slow at this point.

Disagree that any QB would get killed behind this o-line. Peterman has looked much better behind the o-line. At that's Peterman. Not some all-pro QB like Brady or Rodgers who would make a line look even better.

9 minutes ago, AllenWillBust said:

Each Bills fan just has to look at how much they themselves know about other teams around the league before they B word about Ravens fans.  Most of us only know what the national media tell us. The national media is telling all NFL fans that the Bills will suck hard, so I can't blame any NFL fan for thinking their team will have a bye week against the Bills. 

When you look at the schedule the Bills are really up against it the first month but if there's one game they feel they can pull out you'd have to believe its this one. Ravens are from what is considered an offensive juggernaut and our defense should show better than they have in the preseason. Just hope our O line holds up.

Edited by billsbackto81

Just now, billsbackto81 said:

When you look at the schedule the Bills are really up against it the first month but if there's one game they feel they can pull out you'd have to believe its this one. They are far from what is considered an offensive juggernaut and our defense should show better than they have in the preseason. Just hope our O line holds up.

I wouldn't overlook upsetting LAC they're notoriously slow-starting and traveling west to east.

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, JinxedBill1 said:

I mean, I think they have right to think they’re going to win, but I just don’t think the ravens are good and they’re down their number 1 corner Smith. I think Daboll is going to expose that with KB. Not saying we will win but a shut out. I don’t see that happening at all.

Edited by Captain Murica

20 minutes ago, JinxedBill1 said:

Someone from this board accusing others of drinking cool-aid? A board where I see people say the Bills can win 9 games easy, or people say they are closer to 2nd round of playoffs than last. Which I'm not even sure how you quantify that. 

This team has been getting killed by the national media, what would you expect from them? It's only going to get worse if they don't win games. 

4 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

I wouldn't overlook upsetting LAC they're notoriously slow-starting and traveling west to east.

They travelled west to east early in the season a few years ago and smoked us.

There are many "Bills fans" on this very board that sound an awful lot like what the Ravens fans are saying. 

Myself? I believe we beat Baltimore. The Ravens fans talk about how nothing about our offense scares them. Could EASILY say the same about their offense. Their most explosive playmaker just may be their #3 QB.

• Like (+1) 1