ESPN 2018 NFL Preview - Bills Ranked 32nd with Super Bowl Chance of 0.1%

26CornerBlitz

4 minutes ago, Batman1876 said:

Our defense is solid and we still have Shady. As long as we don't get Jamarcus level QBing we won't be the worst in the league. I think we'll end up in the standard drought draft range of 9-16. 

I'm curious what do you think of this Allen kid we drafted? High hopes?

Hey, I'm open to being wrong about him, but obviously, I don't think I am.  I suppose we will all get to find out together :),  this one big harmonious lock in step communist Buffalo Bills fanbase.

1 minute ago, teef said:

creating a user name saying that player will fail, then doctoring a picture with the word bust on the back of the jersey, is the show for need for attention

Or hey, how about it's fun?  It's just sports?  It's ragging on a FO?  Fans are not allowed to do so?

I mean, you keep bringing up all that work I did, iirc it took me like 3 minutes 28.7 seconds or something...

Just now, AllenWillBust said:

Hey, I'm open to being wrong about him, but obviously, I don't think I am.  I suppose we will all get to find out together :),  this one big harmonious lock in step communist Buffalo Bills fanbase.

Unsolicited advice:  Take your anti-Allen crusade to another level.  In every thread possible, whether it's about Allen or not, inject your feelings about how he will bust.  And don't be shy about it.  Be as offensive as possible.  Start now so you can be ramped up for the season.

Just now, AllenWillBust said:

So your actual feelings don't match the certainty of your screen name. Got it. 

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I was a JNCO jean and No Fear shirt kind of guy.  If we went to the same school...would we have eaten at the same lunch table?

At my school, guys like you got kicked in the face.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, AllenWillBust said:

Or hey, how about it's fun?  It's just sports?  It's ragging on a FO?  Fans are not allowed to do so?

I mean, you keep bringing up all that work I did, iirc it took me like 3 minutes 28.7 seconds or something...

that's fun for you?  i would have expected something different with someone who has such a full life.  it had nothing to do with the time it took.  it has more to do with the fact that you thought about it, thought it was hilarious, and did it.  not a big deal, but there's no doubt from anyone on here that you need attention.  even the whole act about not realizing how dumb the screen name is, is cry for help.

20 minutes ago, AllenWillBust said:

I can't say I really spend much time of the day here, so yes, I certainly get much more out of life than these forums.  How is not liking the Allen pick a desperate need for attention?  Is liking the Allen pick and making a screen name to denote that a desperate need for attention?

You can't see the difference between joining a teams forum with a positive name for the teams number 1 pick and joining with a negative one...ok sure.

5 minutes ago, Batman1876 said:

So your actual feelings don't match the certainty of your screen name. Got it. 

I wonder if a guy who created a screen name AllenHOFGOAT would be getting this much "attention" over his screenname...

5 minutes ago, teef said:

that's fun for you?  i would have expected something different with someone who has such a full life.  it had nothing to do with the time it took.  it has more to do with the fact that you thought about it, thought it was hilarious, and did it.  not a big deal, but there's no doubt from anyone on here that you need attention.  even the whole act about not realizing how dumb the screen name is, is cry for help.

OMG, cry for help?  Wow, you do take internet forums seriously...  sheesh

4 minutes ago, AllenWillBust said:

I wonder if a guy who created a screen name AllenHOFGOAT would be getting this much "attention" over his screenname...

No they wouldn't people would just assume they were some overenthusiastic fan.

I don't think it's a cry for help reading your username just makes me think you're a troll.

Edited by Warcodered

1 minute ago, AllenWillBust said:

I assume not, Would a person with the screen name "Go Bills" get as much attention as a person whose screen name was "The Bills will fail"? probably not. Choosing a screen name that is negative about the team this board is supporting will draw more attention than a screen name supporting the team. Why is this surprising to you?

4 minutes ago, AllenWillBust said:

i don't take it seriously at all.  i come on here to talk about the bills and kid around.  you came up with a specific name and avatar so people would notice you.  it seems like you take internet forums a bit too seriously.  again, i don't need a computer to get attention.  you seem like you need to be "creative" for anyone to actually take notice of you.  it's sad.

2 minutes ago, Batman1876 said:

I assume not, Would a person with the screen name "Go Bills" get as much attention as a person whose screen name was "The Bills will fail"? probably not. Choosing a screen name that is negative about the team this board is supporting will draw more attention than a screen name supporting the team. Why is this surprising to you?

it's not.  he's trying to deflect so he doesn't have to face how sad his existence is.  if you realized that you weren't interesting, you might try the same thing as allenwillbust.