Roster is set, pre-season over, how are you feeling?

Virgil

If we start Allen game 1, and the oline provides a decent amount of protection, I am very excited about the teams playoff  prospects this season.  If the team starts Peterman then the old adage "if you have two QBs you have zero QBs" clearly applies and it will be a painful season. 

Edited by PlayoffsPlease

I feel fine. It feels like a team in rebuild so it feels half complete. My worry is I don't think they were expecting the Wood and Incognito retirements, and didn't plan for it so I just hope Allen doesn't get long term damage which we've seen happen to rookies behind terrible O lines

11 hours ago, Needle said:

I think we take some bad beatings this year. I like some of our young players and have some hope for Allen. My biggest concern is not this year's record but the way we might get demoralized. I really think it could be that bad.

I always try to be optimistic but in the back of my mind Im agreeing with your concern.  I keep thinking back to when EJ was forced in due to injury to Kolb.....we need to sit Josh until we improve the OL.

16 minutes ago, wppete said:

You Forgot DE.

We are fine at DE. A lot of people are wrong about Hughes. He’s still very good. Murphy is pretty good. Yes we don’t know if he will be healthy but he should be 100% at start of season. Both Lawson and Yarborough are decent to good backups. Alexander can rush on some downs.  If Star does his job on passing downs Hughes will return to 10 sacks.