So who is your surprise player to make the team.....

54 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

I think they know Holmes can so they didn't expose him to injury on those much during the preseason.  And I think he and Benjamin will be 1-2 on progressions for throws to the end zone.

To me Coleman proved absolutely nothing except his ability to NOT pick up much of an offense in 3 to 4 weeks.

I like McCloud as a returner.  And his hair.

And his name, you forgot his name. I want to hear "Ray-ray" called as much as possible

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Flip Johnson said:

Would have 3 more long catches if he could track the ball in the air. Foster goes after long balls like a 12 year old learning to play center field.

BS. I guess you missed the over the shoulder catch on Allen’s 60 yrd bomb.

21 hours ago, DtownB2 said:

My surprise player would be Ray-Ray McCloud, assuming they keep 6. I'd say they keep: Benjamin, Jones, Kerley, Holmes, Coleman, and McCloud

He would be a good punt return option and already has built rapport with Josh Allen. It's most likely gonna come between him, Streater and Reilly.

Coleman has done nothing. Good try, but the gamble didn’t pay off.

Foster over Coleman. We need one WR who can outrun the defense. His nickname was roadrunner at Alabama.

Edited by Sky Diver

On 8/31/2018 at 9:31 AM, Bills Juggernaut said:

Mine would be Robert Foster. He always seems to get behind the defense and would have 3 more long catches if the QB's had been more accurate. 

Great minds think alike.

7 hours ago, Sky Diver said:

Coleman has done nothing. Good try, but the gamble didn’t pay off.

Foster over Coleman. We need one WR who can outrun the defense. His nickname was roadrunner at Alabama.

Beep beep.