Tiger Woods isn’t black

56 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Because he won’t bash trump. 

Per Steven A Smith and Max Kellerman ???

Eat a bag of dicks Kellerman, you’re trying too hard to be a good follower. 

Stephen A Smith looks more like a muppet in that stiill than any other person I've ever seen.

This is the same show that said it was unacceptable for the president to question LeBron’s intelligence.

Now they are questioning Tiger’s intelligence and his race because he didn’t assert left wing politics in a sports press conference and rip Trump like they wanted him to.

When athletes espouse far left wing politics, the sports media praises them. When they refuse to subscribe to far left politics or stick to sports, sports media rips them. It's utterly transparent. Sports media is just using the athletes as vehicles to share their own politics.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Damn..you Trumpsters..taking that show and said hosts seriously does not help your arguments on anything?

Damn you TDS'ers taking every tweet POTUS says seriously does not help your arguments on anything.

9 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Oh, I thought Steven A and Kellerman were the A listers now that ESPN has let everyone else go 

See, that's the problem with you Trumpers..when you start to think it all falls apart! You prolly think Trump is an A-lister too?

BTW, hope everyone has not 100% lost their sense of humor

20 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

See, that's the problem with you Trumpers..when you start to think it all falls apart! You prolly think Trump is an A-lister too?

What is a trumper ?    You’re happy Ohr/Clinton/Strozk didn’t win right ? 

:lol: My favorite part is watching Trump haters defend a co-host of one of the highest rated shows on the largest sports network in the world as he whitesplains how a successful black man should think and act. I sincerely hope liberals keep exposing themselves like this. Trump's 2020 campaign loves it.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

:lol: My favorite part is watching Trump haters defend a co-host of one of the highest rated shows on the largest sports network in the world as he whitesplains how a successful black man should think and act. I sincerely hope liberals keep exposing themselves like this. Trump's 2020 campaign loves it.

Jesus, we are !@#$ed up as a species.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Not everyone.  Just Democrats.