Starters for the final game

Virgil

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:18 AM, Dablitzkrieg said:

McDermott most likely won't name the starting QB until he has too, most likely the week of game day.  He thinks it gives him an advantage.  But I have news for him, behind this crappy o-line, it doesn't matter

...probably playing against Bears' 2nds and 3rds anyway.....I'd bet Nagy rests starters again as he did vs KC..............

Just venting here...

McCoach is not making a good impression here.  He is either lying or just plain inept. 

Lets say, he is just lying about who is going to start. WHY? Why lie? It is not a good look.

Let's say he just doesn't know. Really? Is he that incompetent in evaluating talent? It is not a good look.

Let's say, he secretly favored someone to start, but the someone has not shown in other coaches eyes. What if the delay is just to give said favorite one last time to shine? It is not a good look.

To delay such an important decision sets the whole team back.  It is not just at Quarterback, there seems to be great indecision on the O Line as well. 

WTF is up with the coaching staff of the Bills they all are looking like idiots right about now?

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, Idandria said:

Like put the long snapper in and have Allen stand where the punter normally stands as to give him time to throw?

Hey, I should be an offensive coordinator!!

its just the kind of out of the box thinking we need

1 hour ago, cd1 said:

Just venting here...

McCoach is not making a good impression here.  He is either lying or just plain inept. 

Lets say, he is just lying about who is going to start. WHY? Why lie? It is not a good look.

Let's say he just doesn't know. Really? Is he that incompetent in evaluating talent? It is not a good look.

Let's say, he secretly favored someone to start, but the someone has not shown in other coaches eyes. What if the delay is just to give said favorite one last time to shine? It is not a good look.

To delay such an important decision sets the whole team back.  It is not just at Quarterback, there seems to be great indecision on the O Line as well. 

WTF is up with the coaching staff of the Bills they all are looking like idiots right about now?

Welcome back, Jerry.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, cd1 said:

Just venting here...

Trust the process. What process exactly? Could someone point me to a detailed breakdown of the process he's referring to? Or is it a process that's dictated to him from on high? (sorry, cheap-shot)

2 hours ago, cd1 said:

Just venting here...

If he is waiting this long to announce a starter in such a meaningless game such as the one tonight, how long will it take to announce the starter against Baltimore? Tonight, strategy means nothing, its just a final game that only means something to players who are on the roster bubble. Somehow the bills have found a way to get me to care about the game tonight, in figuring out how the QB's will go. Is he rolling dice to make the decision? Maybe he is pulling cards out of a deck, or doing Disney trivia and seeing who gets the least amount right? This is insanely weird.

Edited by wagon127
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

If he is waiting this long to announce a starter in such a meaningless game such as the one tonight, how long will it take to announce the starter against Baltimore? Tonight, strategy means nothing, its just a final game that only means something to players who are on the roster bubble. Somehow the bills have found a way to get me to care about the game tonight, in figuring out how the QB's will go. Is he rolling dice to make the decision? Maybe he is pulling cards out of a deck, or doing Disney trivia and seeing who gets the least amount right? This is insanely weird.

Gotta keep the Bears guessing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, cd1 said:

Just venting here...

ESPN 30 for 30 "What if I told you an NFL coach went against conventional wisdom and dared to keep his cards close to the vest?"

I’m guessing he has an idea of who he wants to be thisbteams starter going into the season opener, but he also wants to see how each of the 3 QBs prepare for this last game, not knowing who is going to start or possibly even play. Could go a long way towards who he feels is the leader of this team. 

On 8/30/2018 at 10:31 AM, Sky Diver said:

McCarron is the most proved QB on the roster.

We used to have an ugliest girl contest at or HS Dances too.  That first half was comical...and that's being kind.  That was versus their 3rd stringers btw.  

Granted he brought them back but i would have to say McCarron has less than 5% chance to be named week 1 starter by McD.

Edited by freddyjj

23 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

We used to have an ugliest girl contest at or HS Dances too.  That first half was comical...and that's being kind.  That was versus their 3rd stringers btw.  

Granted he brought them back but i would have to say McCarron has less than 5% chance to be named week 1 starter by McD.

...kindly explain why you grabbed EVERY one.......trophies??..........