MORE CHARGES COMING

12 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The problem that you have with PPP is that your feelings can't compete with facts. You come down here with what you think is something important but find out from someone here that your feelings can't stand up to facts, so you double down, get frustrated and then go away for a few months or so. You leave, thoroughly convinced that you are right because, feelings. We conservatives here are somewhat smug. You get that way when your arguments are based on facts.

DlY5NPWVAAAAWry.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

In other words, you don't want to engage.

Engage in what? A debate? How is that going to work when we see things in a completely different way? If I present evidence, you can brush it aside, citing the source as unreliable. 

I've already given my take of Trump which you dismiss. I see an egomaniac barely engaged in his job. You see a masterful executive. 

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

Hey, no one invited you here, and we'd get along well without you here. So no bigs, huh?

He’s scared of Russia.     Give him a break 

I’m not sure if the “alt right” guys are threatening his livelihood as well.  

Edited by Teddy KGB

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Engage in what? A debate? How is that going to work when we see things in a completely different way? If I present evidence, you can brush it aside, citing the source as unreliable. 

I've already given my take of Trump which you dismiss. I see a egomaniac barely engaged in his job. You see a masterful executive. 

Other than seeing things in a completely different way this post of yours has no basis in truth. My conversations with you have centered on facts vs. feelings. I haven't denigrated your sources because you haven't provided any. All you've provided are your observations and feelings.

20 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Are you hoping for this to happen?

19 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Too late. Expect a knock on the door.

19 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

You'll never know.

14 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

If you cared to be honest about this subject you would have been here and read through the threads prior to coming down here when it appears (in your mind) that there is blood in the water. There's probably not a person here that didn't doubt DR's assertions in the beginning. He convinced most of us otherwise, not by rhetoric but by presenting evidence and sources that made sense. This was a process and we were the lucky recipients of today's MSM "Breaking News" a year ago.

You are posting down here unlike you post on the main board. Up there you tend to be reasonable while you come down here with a closed mind and stink of partisanship. You are better than that-----------I think.

10 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

You avoided my post a few posts above. Did I hit a nerve?

This post here that I am quoting is just a pile of horseshit. What matters is what is getting accomplished. It seems to me that a lot has been accomplished in a little over 18 months. We're already into our 2nd Summer of Recovery, something that Obama never saw in 8 years. BTW, do you think the rallies he's having are anything but working hard to help elect GOP Congress people to office so he can have support for his agenda? Think more, feel less.

9 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Not fair, you can go from op'd but not po'd.

53 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The problem that you have with PPP is that your feelings can't compete with facts. You come down here with what you think is something important but find out from someone here that your feelings can't stand up to facts, so you double down, get frustrated and then go away for a few months or so. You leave, thoroughly convinced that you are right because, feelings. We conservatives here are somewhat smug. You get that way when your arguments are based on facts.

21 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

In other words, you don't want to engage.

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Other than seeing things in a completely different way this post of yours has no basis in truth. My conversations with you have centered on facts vs. feelings. I haven't denigrated your sources because you haven't provided any. All you've provided are your observations and feelings.

Help me out here? Can you point what are the facts in these posts. I'm only seeing takes. Nothing that meets the standard of fact.

BTW, DR promised to share some stuff with me privately once he's back from the weekend. I look forward to it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Riding the business cycle is a double edged sword. 

So is running on rage..

and you are aware the Saint Louis and Atlanta fed is talking another 4% growth this quarter.

like I said, the CNN narrative is just becoming noise and a joke.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Help me out here? Can you point what are the facts in these posts. I'm only seeing takes. Nothing that meets the standard of fact.

BTW, DR promised to share some stuff with me privately once he's back from the weekend. I look forward to it.

You're cherry picking my posts to others, some that were just joking around, and then using them to make your point? Time to put you in with the idiot cabal here and just ignore you.

15 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You're cherry picking my posts to others, some that were just joking around, and then using them to make your point? Time to put you in with the idiot cabal here and just ignore you.

Not at all. You said you were answering me with facts while I was dealing in feelings . So I took every post of yours in this thread to ask what facts? 

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

So is running on rage..

and you are aware the Saint Louis and Atlanta fed is talking another 4% growth this quarter.

like I said, the CNN narrative is just becoming noise and a joke.

Obama had 4% quarters, too. But this business cycle won't last forever. 

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I guess the yardstick is if it hasn't happened 100% then it hasn't happened. 

I don't spend much time in PPP for obvious reasons. I was just curious how you guys were doing these days. Obviously things have never been better. 

It also seems many of the accomplishments you credit to Trump just kind of happened by themselves between golf games and tweets. Slashing taxes for the wealthy sure makes the stock market happy. But meeting Kim Jong Un hasn't changed much in North Korea yet, judging by the latest news. Oh well. A few more tweets might be needed there. 

1) They've 0% happened.

2) my point wasn't to defend Trump, it was to point out the left's criticisms aren't criticisms, but unjustified histrionics.

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

On a completely unrelated topic, something that occurred to me, why does a football fan forum even need a conservative safe space? 

It only leans conservative because there's a paucity of liberals capable of holding a conversation without being slavering morons.  We've chased off plenty of slavering conservative morons as well.

We simply don't care about how you feel about issues.

And if you think this "conservative safe space" doesn't belong here, start a thread on the Customer Service board to have SDS shut it down.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And if you think this "conservative safe space" doesn't belong here, start a thread on the Customer Service board to have SDS shut it down.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Obama had 4% quarters, too. But this business cycle won't last forever. 

LOL, once. after a -.9 quarter. and it was the second.  if making the business cycle argument.

And we all remember Obama saying we need to get used to 2% growth..

hmm

20 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You've guessed poorly. 

Greg is currently working on an updated and  fully sourced compendium, but in the interim start here:

What a great read. Nice job by DR.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why on earth not?  I know PTR is afraid to, because he's afraid if "all us conservatives" lose our "safe space" we'll start posting on the regular board.  But he should have more faith in SDS and the moderators to silence "Trump supporters" - they've kept politics throttled outside of here fairly well so far.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

1) They've 0% happened.

2) my point wasn't to defend Trump, it was to point out the left's criticisms aren't criticisms, but unjustified histrionics.

It only leans conservative because there's a paucity of liberals capable of holding a conversation without being slavering morons.  We've chased off plenty of slavering conservative morons as well.

We simply don't care about how you feel about issues.

507dc08ac779d.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Chris farley said:

LOL, once. after a -.9 quarter. and it was the second.  if making the business cycle argument.

And we all remember Obama saying we need to get used to 2% growth..

hmm

Four times.  Once over 5%.  At least get your facts straight when making an ideological economic argument that will do nothing to convince the other side because both sides believe that WE'RE ALWAYS RIGHT.  

DjHR0N3XoAA_gWe.jpg