Carucci: Fixing footwork has allowed Josh Allen to make big strides with the Bills

YoloinOhio

11 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If Josh Allen becomes a franchise QB and leads us to a Super Bowl victory (or victories), he needs to be on the Wall.

Scratch that, build a statue of Palmer working with Allen on his footwork.  

On the Wall???

Stew Barber’s On the Wall, ferchristsake!

Multiple SBs rate Route #17, Josh Allen Expressway, Allen Park, Joshua Tree Resort! etc.

29 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Jordan Palmer needs to be a QB coach on some team. 

If Allen continues to look as good as he does, Palmer s going to be in very high demand, he can coach multiple QBs and get paid a lot, lot of  money.  I recall Palmer interview talking about how great Allen could be, i thought it was self serving but everything he said seems to be coming true and more so.  Very impressive interview and the results so far back him up.

Blah blah blah, Palmer sucked as a QB!  Blah blah blah, Palmer is just going to get in the way of the Bills coach!  Blah blah blah, QBs can't possibly improve accuracy.

Glad to see some of these pre pre-season narratives starting to melt away.  I think the best part of that article is that is shows Allen is willing to work and listen to those that can help, to learn and correct his flaws.

Can't wait to see where we go from here! ?

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Jordan Palmer needs to be a QB coach on some team. 

He probably wouldn't want to take a pay cut to become any team's QB coach.

25 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Stop obfuscating with details and facts.

2 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Blah blah blah, Palmer sucked as a QB!  Blah blah blah, Palmer is just going to get in the way of the Bills coach!  Blah blah blah, QBs can't possibly improve accuracy.

Glad to see some of these pre pre-season narratives starting to melt away.  I think the best part of that article is that is shows Allen is willing to work and listen to those that can help, to learn and correct his flaws.

Can't wait to see where we go from here! ?

:thumbsup: And he's smart enough to take the lessons to heart and do the work required. 

• Like (+1) 2