Do posters at TBD enjoy getting in fights "sparring"?

Bing Bong

34 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

It’s quite enjoyable. Especially if someone is sensitive.

99% of the time I’m having fun. If someone gets defensive or can’t take a joke, I’ll feed off of it.

I’m glad the mods here let us have a little fun. There’s a former mod in this very thread from another forum that wouldn’t know what fun is if it took him out and spanked him.

It wasn't so much that he didn't know what fun was, more like the weight of a messageboard moderator's responsibilities sat a little too heavily on his tiny, tiny brain. 

18 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Pineapple does belong on pizza. Fight me

6 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

My brother.

QLUo.gif

2 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

This guy really gets it. 

You guys are all fools for thinking pineapple has ANY !@#$ING PLACE NEAR A PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You should all be banned, then castrated.  You !@#$ing !@#$s.

46 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

It wasn't so much that he didn't know what fun was, more like the weight of a messageboard moderator's responsibilities sat a little too heavily on his tiny, tiny brain. 

Probably short mans syndrome too.

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You guys are all fools for thinking pineapple has ANY !@#$ING PLACE NEAR A PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You should all be banned, then castrated.  You !@#$ing !@#$s.

What he said.

Only a binary godless communist eats pineapple on pizza

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

The best threads are when someone goes postal, creates a burner account and swears at SDS or another mod.

Those threads are great for board morale.  They bring EVERYONE together.  FireChan and BigCat, ShadyBillsFan and 26CBblitz, Gugny and NDBUFFCUSE, mrags and Spiller, WEO and Doc, Joesixpack and his 3rd wife, dog14787 and Alphadawg, ExiledInIllinois and Asian carp, DarthICE and everyone else at TBD,  the most bitter of enemies will set aside their differences and join in the feeding frenzy!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

COME BAN ME TO MY FACE BRO! MIKE PIAZZA PEES SITTING DOWN

Edited by Seanbillsfan2206

3 hours ago, CowgirlsFan said:

No. I like everyone having fun together.

Remember you guys are my Bills Family. It's another reason I cheer so hard on game days so the Bill will win and everyone is happy.

Hogwash! Some of the best family fun is when were going ballistic on each other... Or flipping the Risk/Monoply game board over in disgust and storming away in tears.  See ShoutBox yesterday.  

We are Buffalon Fans... Built from adversity!  Dream grace, Dream perfection... Living it is for the other beauty queens.  Salt of the earth adversity, drama.  Tear down to build up.

?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

16 hours ago, Gugny said:

I don't recall ever disagreeing with anyone.

You're really the most stand-up guy I have interacted with.  I can't say you ever disagreed, you do on occasion.  Okay... You usually see the other person's side and meet with agreement!

You really should change Your name to Jesus H. Christ... Such a martyr when meeting people, especially on social issues.  That is your strong suit! So flexible!

?

13 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Those threads are great for board morale.  They bring EVERYONE together.  FireChan and BigCat, ShadyBillsFan and 26CBblitz, Gugny and NDBUFFCUSE, mrags and Spiller, WEO and Doc, Joesixpack and his 3rd wife, dog14787 and Alphadawg, ExiledInIllinois and Asian carp, DarthICE and everyone else at TBD,  the most bitter of enemies will set aside their differences and join in the feeding frenzy!

Hey you filthy bastard, I’m not remarried yet!

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Blokestradamus said:

Go ahead, castrate me. At this point, it's purely decorative.

I feel your pain.  Maybe we can start a band, or a motorcycle gang ... "The Purely Decoratives"

14 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

It all culminates with who "needs' to be right and who is willing to say they were wrong instead of shouting "I was right."

The more crap people put out there the more crap they get back in return.  The louder they "yell" the worse it is. 

I can argue with the best f them, (seems I'm in that crowd) but I usually don't get upset and keep a grudge.  

the few that I do are on ignore because they just don't see how much of a whiny little B word they are.     :P  ;)

Speaking of WLB's   whats up Gug!?! 

• Haha (+1) 2