Article for bleacher Report on Allen-Why do I read it?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2791204-josh-allen-already-had-doubters-ramseys-rip-has-made-them-ravenous?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_campaign=editorial&utm_medium=referral

is a pretty funny read since Ramsey will little effect on Allen but one line stuck out to me as beyond stupid:

"He's not on my team," Allen responded, according to WGR 550's Sal Capaccio. "He's not my teammate. It doesn't bother me."

Oh, it bothers him, all right.

What indication does he have that Allen cares? because the writer know nothing about football and runs off meaningless stats without context.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2791204-josh-allen-already-had-doubters-ramseys-rip-has-made-them-ravenous?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_campaign=editorial&utm_medium=referral

is a pretty funny read since Ramsey will little effect on Allen but one line stuck out to me as beyond stupid:

"He's not on my team," Allen responded, according to WGR 550's Sal Capaccio. "He's not my teammate. It doesn't bother me."

What indication does he have that Allen cares? because the writer know nothing about football and runs off meaningless stats without context.

Who’s the writer, Tyler Dunne?

11 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Why does this person say this? Because he CRAVES it. This writer craves the attention, the clicks, anything they will say to satisfy that insatiable urge for attention and to be proven right.

2 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

Why does this person say this? Because he CRAVES it. This writer craves the attention, the clicks, anything they will say to satisfy that insatiable urge for attention and to be proven right.

Guess its working given the existence of this thread.

I think I cant count on one hand how many times I have commented on news stories in the comments section ever.  And this one I blasted it in the comments.  Just a complete joke of an article and click bait headline claiming Ramseys comments could derail Allens career.  Literally a complete lack of journalism or intellectual thought.  This was an article by a lazy sports fan not a professional journalist with even an announce or comprehensive, writing or analytic skill.  

Edited by Alphadawg7

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I think I cant count on one hand how many times I have commented on news stories in the comments section ever.  And this one I blasted it in the comments.  Just a complete joke of an article and click bait headline claiming Ramseys comments could derail Allens career.  Literally a complete lack of journalism or intellectual thought.  This was an article by a lazy sports fan not a professional journalist with even an announce or comprehensive, writing or analytic skill.  

Sullivan's back?!

52 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

Yikes. 

Lol @ saying Josh Allen has the most pressure on him out of the QB class. Where do they come up with this stuff.

I don't think that's necessarily untrue. Allen had the most doubters of the big 4, and is coming to a insane football market desperate for a long term solution to QB.

59 minutes ago, The Jerk said:

SHdm3es.jpg

This is fantastic. Glad there are still some genuinely funny posters here

I remember the good ol days when the admins did not allow BR links.

BR is trash and you are hurting your brain reading that bull.

• Like (+1) 1

I am trying to remember if I have ever seen a positive article from Bleacher Report on Allen.  I usually won't even open an article if I see it was written by these hacks. They usually are mostly negative in their articles.  Poor journalism from the get go.

11 minutes ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

I don't think that's necessarily untrue. Allen had the most doubters of the big 4, and is coming to a insane football market desperate for a long term solution to QB.

Not true anymore. Rosen has been getting it worse than Allen lately. Plus people that know anything about pro football know the difference between fake news, quotes like yours, and what is actually going on.

Edited by BB@Shooter
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BB@Shooter said:

I am trying to remember if I have ever seen a positive article from Bleacher Report on Allen.  I usually won't even open an article if I see it was written by these hacks. They usually are mostly negative in their articles.  Poor journalism from the get go.

Not true anymore. Rosen has been getting it worse than Allen lately. Plus people that know anything about pro football know the difference between fake news and quotes like yours. 

Damn BB@Shooter dolling out the harshness lol. It was just an opinion...

Just now, LikeIGiveADarn said:

A poor one. Ever since the 1st exhibition game Allen played in, people have laid off. Pretty bad when supposed Bills fans add to the crap. This is part of the reason people stay uneducated about Allen. When his own dole out negatives. But you are correct, it is just your opinion, even if it is a poor one.

• Like (+1) 1

I suggest one person is allowed to dip a toe in the water, click and confirm it’s garbage. Then the rest of us can avoid rewarding them. I scan a few posts, and that usually tells me all I need to know.  One would actually be enough to warn me....

8 minutes ago, BB@Shooter said:

A poor one. Ever since the 1st exhibition game Allen played in, people have laid off. Pretty bad when supposed Bills fans add to the crap. This is part of the reason people stay uneducated about Allen. When his own dole out negatives. But you are correct, it is just your opinion, even if it is a poor one.

My opinion was of the Big 4, he has the most pressure on him. I was not putting Allen down, or insulting him. Relax, game time is only a few hours away.

1 hour ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

He’s not wrong though. It’s a poor, uninformed, agenda-pushing opinion and BR is chock full of them. Seriously that site is poison