Johnson

Pitts

S - 5

Hyde

Poyer

Bush

Marlowe

McCray

I would like to see some improvements at LB depth and safety.

Looking for your thoughts

7 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

Here's my work in progress 53 man roster

QB - 3

McCarron

Peterman

Allen

RB - 3

McCoy

Ivory

Murphy

FB - 1

DiMarco

WR - 7

Benjamin

Kerley

Coleman

Jones

McCloud

Holmes

Riley

TE - 4

Clay

O'Leary

Thomas

Croom

OL - 8

Dawkins

Duchasse

Groy

Miller

Mills

Teller

Bodine

Botteger

ST - 3

Hsushcka

Schmidt

Ferguson

DT - 4

Williams

Lotulelel

Phillips

Washington

DE - 4

Hughes

Murphy

Lawson

Yarborough

LB - 6

Edmunds

Milano

Alexander

Humber

Vallejo

Sanford

CB - 5

White

Davis

Gaines

Johnson

Pitts

S - 5

Hyde

Poyer

Bush

Marlowe

McCray

I would like to see some improvements at LB depth and safety.

Looking for your thoughts

Not a bad first pass. I’m keeping one more RB and one less TE (probably cut Thomas). There are a few other tweaks (Newhouse over Boetteger and Adolphus Washington goes IMO). 

I think safety is one is one of the strongest spots on the roster. You kept 5 of them and then said you wanted to improve there? If you meant CB I would agree. The depth there is scary.

Good list though!! I think you are pretty close.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I was hoping Siran Neal would have looked better at training camp but maybe practice squad.  I think we could do better then Pitts, but Wallace has been disappointing.

Thinking 4 TE as one could play FB, if Riley can be as good as Holmes at ST, we may go 6 WR, and keep Newhouse on the OL.

Of course I would love to add Kahiil Mack if possible.

i hope they hang on to the edge mike love. they could list him as a lb and have him spell lorax. use him to rush the passer. i think that dude has hughes clone written all over him.

besides i think this is lorax's last year and he will cohost one bills live after. there is also keenan robinson so i would cut stanford and humber would be on the bubble.

also i think siran neal will come around and maybe push mccray although probably p.s. this year.

at wr keeping reilly is a must.  i like streeter more than holmes. he can get deep and someone has to go. i was really routing for dupri to step up and also had/have hopes for foster.

at cb i think wallace can be better than pitts.

at least we'll have one helluva practice squad.

7 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Not a bad first pass. I’m keeping one more RB and one less TE (probably cut Thomas). There are a few other tweaks (Newhouse over Boetteger and Adolphus Washington goes IMO). 

I think safety is one is one of the strongest spots on the roster. You kept 5 of them and then said you wanted to improve there? If you meant CB I would agree. The depth there is scary.

i would like to hear some opinions of the new dt from the rams, i'm curious.

15 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

i hope they hang on to the edge mike love. they could list him as a lb and have him spell lorax. use him to rush the passer. i think that dude has hughes clone written all over him.

besides i think this is lorax's last year and he will cohost one bills live after. there is also keenan robinson so i would cut stanford and humber would be on the bubble.

also i think siran neal will come around and maybe push mccray although probably p.s. this year.

at wr keeping reilly is a must.  i like streeter more than holmes. he can get deep and someone has to go. i was really routing for dupri to step up and also had/have hopes for foster.

at cb i think wallace can be better than pitts.

at least we'll have one helluva practice squad.

i would like to hear some opinions of the new dt from the rams, i'm curious.

I don’t know much about him but he played some last year(in every game it said). He can’t be terrible. Washington, to me, just gets pushed around. He’s never been the guy that he could have been. Additionally, the Bills can kick Shaq inside on passing downs. He was effective at Clemson doing that.

7 minutes ago, billspro said:

I will be shocked if they don’t keep 4 RBs. 

If Shady plays 16 games it’s hard to rationalize keeping 3 guys behind him. Ivory barring injury is in. It’s Cadet Vs Murphy for the third back in my opinion. For you Murphy bandwagon jumpers don’t forget he was on the roster when they signed Ivory to a 2.5 Million totally guaranteed contract. TTP ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

I wouldn’t keep 3 QBs. 

I agree. I think the Loser out of Peterman and McCarron are looking for a job

Also they will keep 5 (RB/FB) minimum. Last year they kept 6. 

Edited by MAJBobby

1 minute ago, billsfan_34 said:

Why? It is a long, grueling season. All 3 are cheap and we are still evaluating them as well. Dollars to donuts all three stay.

Because there is no need. Most teams keep 2. As we should as well. 

The loser of McCarron and Peterman really should be cut. 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Because there is no need. Most teams keep 2. As we should as well. 

The loser of McCarron and Peterman really should be cut. 

What teams? I would have to scrub last years rosters and see what the percentage is. It is very dangerous to carry 2. If on gets hurt you have no back up- sure, you can pick a scrub up that doesnt know this offense and has no timing down.

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

...Kirby, what about DiMarco versus Olstad kid?.....

3 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

What teams? I would have to scrub last years rosters and see what the percentage is. It is very dangerous to carry 2. If on gets hurt you have no back up- sure, you can pick a scrub up that doesnt know this offense and has no timing down.

A majority did in 2017. 19 of them. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/09/03/majority-of-the-league-going-with-just-two-quarterbacks/amp/

also your BU is Allen. So he comes in. Then after the game if you need to you re-sign the loser kf Peterman or McCarron or get a BU. It has been done like that awhile now. 

Edited by MAJBobby

Just now, billsfan_34 said:

Wow man, thats crazy! I would of never thought that many did. It is really risky if you think a out it- thanks for the link.

Its because it gives you Roster Flexibility. Same reason most teams are only keeping max 8 OL.