My Current 53

RPbillsfan

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I could see a player for player trade like the one where we traded Chris White for Thad Lewis. Maybe they use a QB, a receiver or DL to try to get a CB? 

How about something like Adolphus Washington for Mackensie Alexander? The Vikings have crazy CB depth and could use another interior DL. Washington would probably crack their 2 deep and with the addition of Mike Hughes, Alexander is their 4th or 5th CB. 

...guy is set to make 630 grand...at that number, can he be a serviceable backup?..............

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Croom stays. Cut the project who hasn't developed in 2 years. 

I do think Boettger has a real chance of making it though on the OL. Either as a 9th man kept or instead of Newhouse. 

I agree on this Logan Thomas has shown nothing but looking the part in 2 years Croom actually makes plays

6 hours ago, 2018 Our Year For Sure said:

I think you need more depth at OT. Newhouse, Wesley, McDermott, one of these guys have to make it.

Yeah kind of agree, can't see them carrying 4 TE and 7 WR, pick one or the other, drop that total to 10 and pick up another body elsewhere maybe secondary or OL

5 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Theres no need to especially if Allen doesn’t win the starting job. You’d just be taking reps away from him in practice. 

Ultimately, I think AJM wins the starting job and Peterman gets cut.

Never thought about the practice reps factor.  Otherwise keeping three makes perfect sense.  Cheap insurance from having to play #17 before he's ready.  

3 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

I agree on moving Shaq inside. That love dude tho really made an impression on me. Read his bio and think he could be this year's diamond. I could see him and Eddie 2nding the ends. Idk

Love impressed me a lot!! I found myself wondering who it was like 3 times. He’s probably a PS guy IMO but has a chance to make the team.

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...guy is set to make 630 grand...at that number, can he be a serviceable backup?..............

That’s my issue. He isn’t expensive. I just think that he’s limited and not reliable off the field. If you could turn him into a functioning CB you’d have to IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

I think that either we keep 4 TEs or cut O'Leary.  Thomas has been blocking great-every team needs a blocking TE.  Croom is a converted WR who has been making plays.  He will be poached off our practice squad quickly.  Our WR depth is not great.  I would keep KB, Coleman(if he shows anything), Zay, Kerley, Ray Ray and Holmes.  If we keep 6 WR and 4 TE- with Ray Ray returning- I am ok with that

Edited by Pete