Adam Schein: Josh Allen is the next Carson Wentz

YoloinOhio

14 hours ago, Magnetar said:

Allen is the same trap that Kyle Boller and Ryan Leaf were, Bills FO took it hook line and sinker.

So you are saying Leaf and Boller have the same skill set as Allen? It is not enough close!!! Also, Allens demeanor and intelligence is well beyond the 2 morons you picked to compare to,

54 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

So you are saying Leaf and Boller have the same skill set as Allen? It is not enough close!!! Also, Allens demeanor and intelligence is well beyond the 2 morons you picked to compare to,

That level of discernment requires a metric outside a simple-minded reduction to analytics that is basically completion percentage with no interest in context.

4 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

He's a new account who is up to 77 posts in line 24 hours, who waltzed in here posting like he's been here for a while, so it's clearly somebody who was banned on another account.

Of his 77 posts, like 90% are "Allen bashing"

He might even be Rosen's mom.

Rosen-not-chosen?  He was pretty chirpy.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

That level of discernment requires a metric outside a simple-minded reduction to analytics that is basically completion percentage with no interest in context.

7 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Well, we have a scholar!

14 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Again want to talk odds. Go do your work. Chart his bad passes watch the film his college and chart the stuff. Then look at how his footwork has already started improving from Senior Bowl to now after working with Palmer. 

Fact is want to go Odds. Odds are Mayfield Busts, Odds are Darnold Busts, Odds are Rosen Busts, Odds are Allen busts, Odds are Jackson Busts. 

But out of that group name me the the ONLY QB that can make that McCloud TD throw. Ooo and how was that accuracy and Ball Placement. 

But let me guess you think Completion % Means accuracy right?

Odds are Darnold replaces Brady as Bills fans bete noir for at least the next decade.

16 hours ago, Magnetar said:

What makes you believe the odds are that he becomes a franchise QB?  I don't think you can use a term like odds for such a statement. It's more that you HOPE he becomes a franchise QB, it's not about odds and numbers, because the numbers say otherwise.

When do you go back under your bridge to hibernate?

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Magnetar said:

That's true, but I was mainly talking about the FO getting all weak in the knees over Allen's physical tools, and ignoring all the accuracy issues.

Apparently nobody let you in on the fact that McDermott was in on Allen the second he took over as Bills HC. McDermott was in on the two Josh's and he liked Allen better.

To say McDermott bought into Allen's hype is laughable. 

McDermott knows how to judge a QB himself. Now we will see if it works out.

2 hours ago, yungmack said:

Odds are Darnold replaces Brady as Bills fans bete noir for at least the next decade.

No, odds are we have no idea how any of these QB's work out and to say otherwise is foolhardy.

We would love for Allen to work out.

Jets fans would love for Darnold to work out.

We have no idea who will and who won't work out.

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Magnetar said:

Well, I guess you hope he will be properly taught, that is no guarantee.  Plus, you can't really teach accuracy, that's been proven many times over, with very few exceptions.  The odds are, the Bills will be looking for another franchise QB while a guy like Darnold is going to the playoff's every year.

So become a Jets fan 

That's a bit of a drama queen take  isn't it?

Allen won't even start this season.

It could be years before he starts.  How long was Rogers on the bench.  Granted we don't have Favre

This is probably Shady's last year, and I think Allen only plays if there are some injuries. 

However, McClappity started Perteman when it was painfully obvious he was not ready to start, so, there is hope for you Allen fans :)

tick..       tick..       tick..