Allen should start with #1's

The kid can sling for sure and moves very well in the pocket,  i like what saw tonight.  The guy is not afraid to let it fly and i believe should start the season as our starter.  His offensive line tonight were garbage and Robert Foster should be cut on Monday,  the guy cannot track the ball and gave up on plays. The ball just explodes out of his hand,  get him some receivers that can get open.

Edited by Niagara Dude
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

The camp bodies around him and on the 2nd half defense played poorly, but that's no surprise. Most of them will be gone soon anyways. I too would like to see him get that chance, but even so... I saw some good things, but I also saw that his reputation for inaccuracy is well founded. It wasn't all bad, though. He might have been able to hit that deep ball to Foster if he'd kept running, but a couple throws were way off.

Edited by GreggTX
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

He missed a lot of throws to be truthful.

Not really. A couple miscommunications where he thought the receiver was running a different route. A couple bad decisions. A lot of plays where the receivers and line did nothing to help him. I'm happy with his performance overall all things considered.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Fred Clause said:

He had someone in his face almost immediately on every pass, were you even paying attention?

Easy Fanboy I watched everything. He was off on a lot of passes, but it's his first game. Just shows he needs time to develop. He made some really good throws as well.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Magnetar said:

No way, he definitely showed he's a rookie.  The other QB's look like they are much further ahead.

The other qb’s didn’t face the instant pressure he did, unfair to judge when Nate got to start with the ones. We all saw last year what happens to Peterman when he faces that level of pressure...

Just now, Fred Clause said:

The other qb’s didn’t face the instant pressure he did, unfair to judge when Nate got to start with the ones. We all saw last year what happens to Peterman when he faces that level of pressure...

Peterman also played against #1 opposing defense.

Just now, HappyDays said:

Not really. A couple miscommunications where he thought the receiver was running a different route. A couple bad decisions. A lot of plays where the receivers and line did nothing to help him. I'm happy with his performance overall all things considered.

I'm not unhappy, I'm just saying he's not ready. 

• Like (+1) 1