Interesting Astro Tweet re: Beane

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Did you have any real expectations with nothing from the onset?

Here is the thing. I use the Bills and football in general as a form of entertainment. Am I allowing myself to be entertained at the idea of the Bills making a big move? Yes. Do I have expectations? Nah. Thanks for asking!

Just now, Juice_32 said:

Here is the thing. I use the Bills and football in general as a form of entertainment. Am I allowing myself to be entertained at the idea of the Bills making a big move? Yes. Do I have expectations? Nah. Thanks for asking!

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

I honestly have no clue why the Raiders seem intent on alienating their best player by letting him hold out.  They are stupid not to pay him this second. 

That's one of the few things that gives me any hope this trade could actually happen. The Raiders have always been such a wildcard of a franchise. 

• Like (+1) 1

Also, Does him saying "don't @ me" mean that he's distancing himself cause nothing's going to happen? 

Also, I hope he's smart enough to know that if he did all this with no actual knowledge of anything that he will loose a lot of his supporters. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BWRiley585 said:

I am going to be interested to see if any starters play an extended amount of time tonight. If you remember Sammy Watkins caught 4 passes in the first preseason game against the Vikings last year and was traded over that weekend. 

That's because they needed other teams to see Sammy was healthy.