Interesting Astro Tweet re: Beane

1 minute ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I’ve eaten things around 2am that look and taste worse than a garbage plate.

and more likely than not, it was attached to a man.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'd rather have kimchi.

Image result for eating kimchi gif

you carry around one of those pillows with the anime girls on it, don't you?

1 minute ago, teef said:

are they hanging on a wall, or out on display in any way?

They were hanging on the wall, between two Norman Rockwell photos.  Then I got married.  My wife made me put them away in the attic.

Then I gave them to my father in law, he gave them back.  Now they're in the garage.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

They were hanging on the wall, between two Norman Rockwell photos.  Then I got married.  My wife made me put them away in the attic.

Then I gave them to my father in law, he gave them back.  Now they're in the garage.

wait...what?  wtf is the matter with you?

Interesting thing regarding the Mack situation: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/redskins/rookie-could-be-key-to-unlocking-raiders-pass-rush/2018/08/06/48bd279c-99bc-11e8-a8d8-9b4c13286d6b_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.bc9d997310d6

Would it surprise anyone to see the raiders trade an all pro and replace him with a guy with a ton of character concerns? 

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I wanted variety and I had a lot of wall space.  These were good Rockwell prints and I couldn't afford to buy more....so I stuck with two.

This is literally what my wall looked like behind my TV.   It was unique.  

Image result for norman rockwell runawayImage result for samurai sword setImage result for Norman rockwell baseball

That one on the left has been hung in my bedroom since I was like 2 haha

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I wanted variety and I had a lot of wall space.  These were good Rockwell prints and I couldn't afford to buy more....so I stuck with two.

This is literally what my wall looked like behind my TV.   It was unique.  

Image result for norman rockwell runawayImage result for samurai sword setImage result for Norman rockwell baseball

this makes me happy in a very strange way.

7 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

That one on the left has been hung in my bedroom since I was like 2 haha

Rockwell is the greatest!

That painting is called The Runaway

7 minutes ago, teef said:

this makes me happy in a very strange way.

The swords were directly behind the TV.

The Rockwells were 20 inches apart on each side from the swords.

I also had a black, round bar table with two tall stools.  That was in the corner by the sliding glass door that lead to the balcony.  

Sectional couch that was dark green.  Black coffee table from IKEA.

Red bean bag too.

Nothing matched but people still came over.  Even girls.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

Twitter accounts to monitor over the next 24 hours:

https://twitter.com/52mack_

see if the location changes from Oakland CA or Bills stuff appears

https://twitter.com/iam_jerryhughes

See if Bills stuff is removed

Beane has usually been good about keeping the player involved well informed - so these may be early signs of some action on Astro's prediction

Edited by IgotBILLStopay
  • Like (+1) 1

Nope.

Outside of quarterback, very few players in the NFL are worth that kind of investment - unless you KNOW he is the last piece necessary to make a championship run.  And the Bills are nowhere close to that point in their building process.

• First of all, Khalil Mack would cost us a 1st Round Pick.  Bare minimum.  And considering all the question marks on our roster, it's quite possible that pick will be Top 10.  For most decent GMs, a Top 10 pick should be a slam-dunk starting caliber player.
  • If that wasn't already enough, (assuming we aren't looking for a 1-year rental) I've been reading that it's very possible Mack hits $20 million per year in salary.  For a comparison, Star Lotulelei just signed for $10 million per.  Jerry Hughes makes $9 million per.  Trent Murphy came for about $7 million.  Kyle Williams and Micah Hyde make roughly $6 million per.  Jordan Poyer is between $3-4 million per.

At the end of the day, the cost of trading for Mack would be at least 3 strong NFL starters.  Depending on how well we played the free agency game, that money could go even farther.  I'm talking 5-6 starting players.  When you are building for long-term success, you can't justify that.

Edited by mjt328