Andy Dalton’s Charitable Plans for BUF

jimmy10

19 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

LOL you must be so proud.  do you want me to give you a prize!?!?!?  Just pointing out some of the ridiculous things members of this forum say about threads

Took you 12 days for that snappy comeback. Maybe you want to take a few more?

19 hours ago, Boca BIlls said:

Then stop whining...

Knock it off. Both of you are hijacking the thread.

19 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

I only make a comment like that when other people do 

See above

9 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

It is nationally on FOX.

I didn’t know this. THANKS!

Yes, bring out your Watkins/Fitzpatrick jerseys and white tape! That would be fantastic -and on national tv!

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Knock it off. Both of you are hijacking the thread.

See above

I didn’t know this. THANKS!

Yes, bring out your Watkins/Fitzpatrick jerseys and white tape! That would be fantastic -and on national tv!

I'm assuming it's nation wide.  It's on in Colorado.

36 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

It is nationally on FOX.

But when's the last time they televised the players from either team coming out on the field before a game? At best, you usually see the two or three commentators up in their booth with their discussion as the focus, and way in the background you can see players jogging out to do warm ups (obviously without sound). Or possibly as they're cutting to a commercial, it'll show one of the team's players coming to the field while it fades out over some loud music track (no on-field audio again).

The only times I can remember the cameras and sound focused on players coming to the field are for huge events like the Super Bowl or NBA Finals.

6 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

But when's the last time they televised the players from either team coming out on the field before a game? At best, you usually see the two or three commentators up in their booth with their discussion as the focus, and way in the background you can see players jogging out to do warm ups (obviously without sound). Or possibly as they're cutting to a commercial, it'll show one of the team's players coming to the field while it fades out over some loud music track (no on-field audio again).

The only times I can remember the cameras and sound focused on players coming to the field are for huge events like the Super Bowl or NBA Finals.

I am willing to bet that FOX will show the Bills fans reaction.

Probably not live but they will show it.

It's a good story and they are aware of it.

We shall see.

How an Andy Dalton TD pass became $450K to help sick children

The biggest ovation at New Era Field in Buffalo on Sunday when the Bills play the Cincinnati Bengals in an otherwise innocuous preseason game probably will be for Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton.

It might seem strange to see Dalton jerseys in an opposing stadium, not necessarily being worn by Bengals fans, but the tale of how it got to this point is both unexpected and wonderful. It's about a Bills fan, living in America's heartland, who tapped into his heart and touched off a campaign of donations that left Dalton and his wife, Jordan, in shock. And it's why Jordan plans to fly to Buffalo on Sunday with the board members of the Andy & Jordan Dalton Foundation to present tablets to the pediatric ward of the Roswell Park Cancer Center.

Bills players ready to welcome Dalton and the Bengals

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. — New Era Field is known as a hostile environment for opposing quarterbacks, but for one Sunday, that's likely to change.

The Bills host the Bengals in a preseason game in Orchard Park, and Cincinnati quarterback Andy Dalton and some of his teammates could receive a warm welcome from Bills fans.

"I've heard I should run for mayor. I've heard that I'll never have to pay for anything in Buffalo. I don't know. We'll see," he said.

Dalton will forever be linked to the lore of professional football in Buffalo.  On New Year's Eve last year, on the final day of the regular season, Dalton's late touchdown pass to Tyler Boyd gave the Bengals a comeback win over the Ravens — and in the process eliminated Baltimore from playoff contention, and ended 17 years of misery for the Bills with a joyous moment and at long last a trip to the postseason.

9 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

How an Andy Dalton TD pass became $450K to help sick children

The biggest ovation at New Era Field in Buffalo on Sunday when the Bills play the Cincinnati Bengals in an otherwise innocuous preseason game probably will be for Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton.

It might seem strange to see Dalton jerseys in an opposing stadium, not necessarily being worn by Bengals fans, but the tale of how it got to this point is both unexpected and wonderful. It's about a Bills fan, living in America's heartland, who tapped into his heart and touched off a campaign of donations that left Dalton and his wife, Jordan, in shock. And it's why Jordan plans to fly to Buffalo on Sunday with the board members of the Andy & Jordan Dalton Foundation to present tablets to the pediatric ward of the Roswell Park Cancer Center.

Ummm I already started a thread on this..   

I was at a formal black tie dinner party and more than half the guys were at the bar sneaking away from the event to watch the game.  When Boyd ran it in... there was hysterical screaming and hugging.  One of the party attendees bought the drinks for the rest of the night.  Uber made a LOT of money that night bringing home drunk Bills fans in tuxes!

Andy and JJ Dalton Give Back to Buffalo Community

Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton made a surprise appearance at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center on Sunday. Andy and his wife JJ, along with board members of the Andy and JJ Dalton Foundation donated a Hub to the pediatric department ahead of the Bengals vs. Bills preseason game at New Era Field.