Andy Dalton’s Charitable Plans for BUF

jimmy10

Looks like the Red Rifle is making plans for his visit to Buffalo at the end of August. Good on ya, Andy. 

Also, the crowd is going to lose its mind when the Bengals take the field. I know it’s only preseason, but warmest reception ever for a visiting team?

Edited by jimmy10
  • Like (+1) 15
  • Thank you (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Did we really have to start a new thread for this topic?  Shouldn’t this be placed under the Andy Dalton thread on December 31, 2017!?!?!!!!

I’ve been here the better part of a decade and can probably count on one hand the number of threads I’ve started. I’m not part of the problem, Slick. 

• Like (+1) 10
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 6

9 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

I’ve been here the better part of a decade and can probably count on one hand the number of threads I’ve started. I’m not part of the problem, Slick. 

I’m pretty sure he’s kidding. That thread is archived by now. But what a great thread it was!

8 hours ago, jimmy10 said:

Looks like the Red Rifle is making plans for his visit to Buffalo at the end of August. Good on ya, Andy. 

Also, the crowd is going to lose its mind when the Bengals take the field. I know it’s only preseason, but warmest reception ever for a visiting team?

Jimmy, no lie.

Warmest. Reception. Ever for a visiting team.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

It will be a class act by a class person, for a well-deserved recognition of the passionate, grateful, and generous fans of the Buffalo Bills.  And both parties will show that gratitude when the Bengals visit in a few weeks. A win for both.

• Like (+1) 3

Dalton is a class guy but one wonders about the importance of timing.  Had the Bengals game been played on Saturday with the same result would the reaction be the same and as intense?   Beating the Fish and then waiting and watching the conclusion on the Bengals game adds to the dramatic impact. 

I like that Dalton is awesome for sharing some of it with Buffalo and he will get red carpet treatment for sure.  

Bills fans are very generous and loyal and there are lots of local charities sponsored by Bills players.   I’ve seen a lot of cities and Buffalo is a special place.