MAD PROPS TO MELANIA

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Who gives a ****?  Seriously.  Why is this so !@#$ing important?

(as you know) it isn't.

News for independents Leftists has been bad , so the media and their 34 parrots keep coming up with assorted ?️'s  to try and distract

it is fun to read, but not very meaningful 

Think of it as cotton candy 

1 hour ago, #34fan said:

During which time the p_ssy-grabber-in-chef lied publicly over 3,000 times....  -To the cheers of a proud base I might add. :lol:

Yeah yeah yeah, and if the media reported on Obama the same way they do Trump you would've seen the same number.

Maybe he should get back to organizing the community. Things seems to be going awry. 

59 shot, eight dead in Chicago since Friday. https://tiny.iavian.net/o5w7

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

And again your link, as well as the fact checker referenced in your link. actually document only a fraction of 3000 claimed lies

You're forgetting that the pathological-liar-in-chief tells the same lie dozens of times over and over.  Put him in front of a mike and it's lie-a-palooza every time!

But you're right my number's a bit off. -It's actually closer to 4,229 lies since taking office!

Don't believe it?  -Request the fact-check at the bottom of the linked page.

Link to article and fact-check request.

6 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Yeah yeah yeah, and if the media reported on Obama the same way they do Trump you would've seen the same number.

Maybe he should get back to organizing the community. Things seems to be going awry. 

:lol: Obama's no longer President, and he sure isn't the Mayor of Chicago.

Edited by #34fan

14 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

This is awful.........Why isn’t this the top story on EVERY network?

This should be the lead on every newscast with national media descending on Chicago for the full week. How this is relatively accepted as the new normal is just depressing... https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/30-people-shot-in-overnight-gun-violence-within-3-hours/amp/?__twitter_impression=true 

At one point, 30 people were shot in just 3 hours early this morning

Remember when President Donald Trump called Chicago a “war zone“? We do.

But what’s happening in Chicago this weekend is even more horrific than what the president was talking about back in January

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/08/05/failed-city-50-shot-since-friday-in-chicago/?utm_campaign=twitchywidget

11 minutes ago, #34fan said:

LOL......yeah, I wondered why they were putting his "Liebrary" there, him having nothing to do with Chicago.

and his chief of staff is the Mayor.

BUT......................back to this all important First Lady disagrees with her husband's tweet story 6.-Ask-someone-to-laugh-without-a-reason

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

LOL......yeah, I wondered why they were putting his "Liebrary" there, him having nothing to do with Chicago.

and his chief of staff is the Mayor.

Every time Trump embarrasses his retard base, "Because Obama" is their standard response. -The Other is, "Well, Look at Chicago"

If there's a more pathetic thing in modern politics, I don't know what it is.

Just now, #34fan said:

Every time Trump embarrasses his retard base, "Because Obama" is their standard response. -The Other is, "Well, Look at Chicago"

Trump's retard base is just like Obama's retard base in that regard: too damn stupid to be embarrassed at the snake oil salesman.

1 minute ago, #34fan said:

If there's a more pathetic thing in modern politics, I don't know what it is.

Probably "But she won the popular vote!"

31 minutes ago, B-Man said:

BUT......................back to this all important First Lady disagrees with her husband's tweet story 6.-Ask-someone-to-laugh-without-a-reason

She was bound to sooner or later... Don't forget she's probably been lied to thousands of times as well.

Wonder if she dumps him before or after the impeachment?

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Probably "But she won the popular vote!"

:lol: You're the first person I've heard say that in over a year!

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Trump's retard base is just like Obama's retard base in that regard: too damn stupid to be embarrassed at the snake oil salesman.

Obama's base is too happy about him getting us through the worst recession in 80 years. 

A little trinket given to him by the last Republican numb-nuts president.

1 hour ago, #34fan said:

You're forgetting that the pathological-liar-in-chief tells the same lie dozens of times over and over.  Put him in front of a mike and it's lie-a-palooza every time!

But you're right my number's a bit off. -It's actually closer to 4,229 lies since taking office!

Don't believe it?  -Request the fact-check at the bottom of the linked page.

Link to article and fact-check request.

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor

Not a smidgeon of corruption

We're not listening to your phone conversations

They were upset over a mean Youtube video

I'm going to draw a red line

But hey, if WaPo had bothered keeping tally during the Obama years Trump would still have a ways to catch up

17 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Then you truly are a troll because your kindred spirit tibs mentions it repeatedly

59 minutes ago, #34fan said:

A quick googling found me eight mainstream articles about it in the past three days.

I honestly thought I'd had to search Facebook or Twitter for that level of stupidity.  But Newsweek, Vox, NPR, Washington Post...they came through.  :lol:

56 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Do the commie democrats accusing Trump of colluding with commie Russia count?

41 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

A quick googling found me eight mainstream articles about it in the past three days.

I honestly thought I'd had to search Facebook or Twitter for that level of stupidity.  But Newsweek, Vox, NPR, Washington Post...they came through.  :lol:

No one that I talk to has spoken about the popular vote in over a year.... Hillary's just not newsworthy.

Who needs Hillary when the sown seeds of this backward vote are bearing such disastrous fruit?! :lol:

2 minutes ago, #34fan said:

No one that I talk to has spoken about the popular vote in over a year.... Hillary's just not newsworthy.

Who needs Hillary when the sown seeds of this backward vote are bearing such disastrous fruit?! :lol:

Don't tell me, tell Newsweek and the Post.  

4 hours ago, /dev/null said:

And again your link, as well as the fact checker referenced in your link. actually document only a fraction of 3000 claimed lies

What do you expect from a guy who cites Chris Cillizza from CNN after explaining that Ronald Reagan is responsible for CA's homeless problem?

36 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

What do you expect from a guy who cites Chris Cillizza from CNN after explaining that Ronald Reagan is responsible for CA's homeless problem?

Up in Idaho, YOU'RE the liberal my friend... Try not to get your pretty California head bashed in up there.

6 hours ago, GG said:

Wake me when those lies turn into policy. 

Yeah.  People who support him just brush off his compulsive lying with his off the cuff rhetorical style they admire and conservatives tolerate it because he's pushing through a conservative agenda.  Plus, they have a contempt for the media that don't call out democrat lies with such vigor like the one's you mentioned with Obama.  The most humorous lie of Trump's was his explanation of how the Japanese drop bowling balls on cars to test their safety.

The only problem with his compulsive lying is the sliver of people in the middle who could be swayed to support him don't because they get confused between his lies and his actual policies.  The best anecdotal example I can give of this is the correction Trump made after the Putin press conference saying he misspoke and said he accidentally said "would" instead of "wouldn't" have any reason it would be Russia as far as interfering in the election.  My uncle (a Korean War vet) was pissed off at Trump at a family get together saying Trump got played by Putin and he'd never seen a president question his own intelligence committee in front of a thug world leader (especially an ex KGB officer).  He didn't buy his correction for a second because he constantly lies.  I then explained how he's been tougher on Russia with sanctions than any president since Reagan and he was surprised.  Still angry, but surprised.  I just wonder how many other people who are on the fence about Trump who don't follow politics closely recognize his lies often don't match his policies.

7 hours ago, #34fan said:

Up in Idaho, YOU'RE the liberal my friend... Try not to get your pretty California head bashed in up there.

You have serious issues. Get some help!!

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Yeah.  People who support him just brush off his compulsive lying with his off the cuff rhetorical style they admire and conservatives tolerate it because he's pushing through a conservative agenda.  Plus, they have a contempt for the media that don't call out democrat lies with such vigor like the one's you mentioned with Obama.  The most humorous lie of Trump's was his explanation of how the Japanese drop bowling balls on cars to test their safety.

The only problem with his compulsive lying is the sliver of people in the middle who could be swayed to support him don't because they get confused between his lies and his actual policies.  The best anecdotal example I can give of this is the correction Trump made after the Putin press conference saying he misspoke and said he accidentally said "would" instead of "wouldn't" have any reason it would be Russia as far as interfering in the election.  My uncle (a Korean War vet) was pissed off at Trump at a family get together saying Trump got played by Putin and he'd never seen a president question his own intelligence committee in front of a thug world leader (especially an ex KGB officer).  He didn't buy his correction for a second because he constantly lies.  I then explained how he's been tougher on Russia with sanctions than any president since Reagan and he was surprised.  Still angry, but surprised.  I just wonder how many other people who are on the fence about Trump who don't follow politics closely recognize his lies often don't match his policies.

Probably just as many who are tired of the lies coming from the Democratic "leaders" and the MSM. 

In fact, I think more people are getting tired of tbe antics from the left, hence the "walkaway" movement. I was one of those democrates who walked away. I can't associate with that party anymore.