MAD PROPS TO MELANIA

6 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

I’ll take McCain’s service over DJT’s any day.

Which service was that? The one where he compromised the lives of his fellow prisoners by being a rat?

Or would it be the service that helped prop up the likes of ISIS?

I'm confused.

2 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

I’ll take McCain’s service over DJT’s any day.

But that's not the question I asked.

I asked you if you feel that the United States was morally justified in entering into the Vietnam War.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

But that's not the question I asked.

I ask you if you feel that the United States was morally justified in entering into the Vietnam War.

Thanks. That one question will keep his stupid ass from posting here for a month!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'll take bacon over sausage too. Why don't you answer the !@#$ing question?

It’s not a question whether a war is morally justifiable or not when it pertains to the draft and you know that. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

It’s not a question whether a war is morally justifiable or not when it pertains to the draft and you know that. 

So, you still refuse to answer his question? If you answer his question and give a clear, concise reason/reasons for doing so nobody is going to bust your balls.

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, you still refuse to answer his question? If you answer his question and give a clear, concise reason/reasons for doing so nobody is going to bust your balls.

It’s not a question of the morality of the Vietnam War. The question is did Trump dodge the draft? It’s a bit of a tongue & cheek reply “I like POTUS’ who didn’t dodge the draft.” I think most honest TBDers on here know Trump dodged serving his country in Vietnam while McCain spent 5 years as a POW. 

Edited by Dr.Sack

3 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

It’s not a question of the morality of the Vietnam War. The question is did Trump dodge the draft? It’s a bit of a tongue & cheek reply “I like POTUS’ who didn’t dodge the draft.” I think most honest TBDers on here know Trump dodged serving his country in Vietnam while McCain spent 5 years as a POW. 

The question you were asked was about your opinion of the validity/morality of the war and you continue to dodge that question.

32 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The question you were asked was about your opinion of the validity/morality of the war and you continue to dodge that question.

My opinion wouldn’t matter. If I’m a citizen of the U.S. and I’m called up in the draft I have two choices: dodge or answer the call. 

1 hour ago, Dr.Sack said:

Do you believe that the United States was morally justified in entering into the Vietnam War?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 3:46 PM, B-Man said:

What does Obama  have to do with the current President being a liar, free-press opponent, draft-dodger, Putin-fluffer, charlatan, and all-around piece of sh_t.?

Edited by #34fan

8 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Do you feel that the United States was morally justified in entering into the Vietnam War?

Do you feel that silly question has more to do with the price of rice? -Or this discussion?

• Thank you (+1) 1