MAD PROPS TO MELANIA

17 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

It just so happens that it was one of the most often asked questions in the latter half of the 20th century.

Except it's now the 21st century (has been for 17 years now!) and this question has absolutely f*ck-all to do with the topic being discussed.

3 hours ago, #34fan said:

Except it's now the 21st century (has been for 17 years now!) and this question has absolutely f*ck-all to do with the topic being discussed.

If you were just a tad bit brighter you might realize that history does go back further than 17+ years. This thread was derailed shortly after it was started, but even so, tell me what is being discussed now?

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

If you were just a tad bit brighter you might realize that history does go back further than 17+ years. This thread was derailed shortly after it was started, but even so, tell me what is being discussed now?

Lol! You totally missed his point. Why? Because you are a complete idiot. Now that's funny! Keep up the good work so we can laugh at you!! ?

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol! You totally missed his point. Why? Because you are a complete idiot. Now that's funny! Keep up the good work so we can laugh at you!! ?

I guess he "made his point" with stealth technology.

6 hours ago, #34fan said:

It has everything to do with the topic being discussed, as further evidenced by your abject fear of answering the question directly.

Was the United States morally justified in entering into the Vietnam War?

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It has everything to do with the topic being discussed, as further evidenced by your abject fear of answering the question directly.

I think that was a question originally directed at Dr. Sack who refused to actually answer it on more than one occasion. 34 is just sticking his nose in to be a contraire.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

I think that was a question originally directed at Dr. Sack who refused to actually answer it on more than one occasion. 34 is just sticking his nose in to be a contraire.

34 seems to have decided to take up the cause as Dr. Sack's champion.

Which is fine, I'm happy to hang the question around his neck as well.

6 hours ago, #34fan said:

175 years since the Civil War, and you're still complaining about slavery...

18 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That's not entirely true.  He complains about chattel slavery in the Antebellum South, but has absolutely no problem with the modern day slave trade operated through our Southern border.

4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

That's not entirely true.  He complains about chattel slavery in the Antebellum South, but has absolutely no problem with the modern day slave trade operated through our Southern border.

Hey, if we stop the modern day slave trade at our southern border where will get the new school shooter recruits?

25 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Hey, if we stop the modern day slave trade at our southern border where will get the new school shooter recruits?

I'll go through the transcripts of US Senate Debate the last 100 years and see if anyone from the South or a designated Slave State is defending slavery.

13 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I'm pretty sure the answer you want is Obama and Chicago.

13 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Yah. -Just not on a thread about Melania Trump, you blockhead. :lol:

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

This is a far dumber response than anything I had anticipated.

Trust me, It was made for a dumb opponent.

2 hours ago, Azalin said:

You won't be making that mistake again! :lol:

….And his mentally retarded sidekick.

5 hours ago, #34fan said:

Trust me, It was made for a dumb opponent.

….And his mentally retarded sidekick.

Ohhh... the "Pee Wee Herman Gambit".

See the source image

I am chastened.

Incidentally, do you believe that the United States was morally justified in entering into the Vietnam War?

34 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I am chastened.

Incidentally, do you believe that the United States was morally justified in entering into the Vietnam War?

I believe that is the dumbest, most off-topic, nonsense, question proposed on this thread to date.

Congratulations! -You won something.

14 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I believe that is the dumbest, most off-topic, nonsense, question proposed on this thread to date.

Congratulations! -You won something.

I'll leave it to you to explain how the morality of the United States entering into the Vietnam War is off topic, dumb, and nonsense as relates to American citizens rejecting selective service; especially against a 30 year historical back drop of rejecting and avoiding service in that war being celebrated as a moral uprising of a free society rejecting compelled service in a war of choice, and holding their government accountable.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker