WGR The Night Cap

donbb

16 minutes ago, donbb said:

Sneaky Joe can't hold the last dudes beer. This show needs a better host. Agree/disagree?

It’s clear he’s learning but yes - currently he’s terrible. They are flat out wrong about several things a day. Need to script their show a lot better.

I am “Sneaky Joe”’ and I’ve been on this board for a few years. When I’m the latest sideline reporter in a few years, I’ll remember what was said about me. Call in and challenge me on Bills’ data. I’ll fact you under the table. Signing off. 

I find that their takes often don't make any sense. That there's rarely any real thought put into anything they say. 

Last night was especially confusing. They essentially just said that the Bills need to design an offense that emphasizes what Allen does well and ignores what he struggles with. They said they're fine with him throwing picks, or stalling drives, if every once and a while he hits on a big play.

They were essentially describing the offense we had when JP Losman was out QB. Long stretches of the offense doing nothing but go 3 and out, only to have Losman hit on the occasional deep ball TD to Lee Evans. The result was a bad offense and a defense that often wound up on the field for way too long because the offense couldn't move the chains. 

If that's what they think we're getting with Allen, then we're screwed. Guys who do what they were describing simply aren't franchise calibre QBs at the NFL level. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, donbb said:

Sneaky Joe can't hold the last dudes beer. This show needs a better host. Agree/disagree?

I haven't been a fan of any of them since Murph left, I'd rather they  just replay One Bills Live or better yet give Sal his own show because he IS THE BEST guy at WGR.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

I am “Sneaky Joe”’ and I’ve been on this board for a few years. When I’m the latest sideline reporter in a few years, I’ll remember what was said about me. Call in and challenge me on Bills’ data. I’ll fact you under the table. Signing off. 

That's a Hell of a drive from Saratoga every day ???

8 hours ago, Jamie Nails said:

Guess I’m getting old, but I find myself yelling at the radio when the 12 year olds hosting don’t understand or get 80s, let alone 90s references. Their history starts with Trent Edwards. Can’t listen. Just can’t do it 

That's ok.  It's not ok with how little he knows about this era, too.