Why Your Team Sucks 2018 - Bills version is posted!

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

The 2015 Bills is the funniest!  It will be tough to top.  But Deadspin has pretty of ammo.  

https://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2015-buffalo-bills-1724824323

PS make sure you read the comments

Considering we finally broke our playoff drought, based on a fluke play from Andy Dalton, sucked in that game, drafted a kid who has a history of racist tweets, and got even more attention for breaking tables, I plan on this being a good year for our WYTS. Not to mention the Zay Jones incident and Incognito. 

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Ah yes, the ever interesting "racist Buffalo" horseshit.

I realize this is supposed to be humorous. Just didn't see it.

To be fair, that's sort of par for the course for all of these...

But there were some funny lines:

At this point, the whole #BillsMafia thing is like watching a decrepit rock band from the 70s still try to tour. It’s played out and everyone involved is sad and drunk and near death. Buffalo itself is just warehouses full of Labatt blue and people pi**ing on snow banks. There’s a subway that runs under a single street and that represents the apex of that city’s modernity. Buffalo is like if Detroit collapsed but no one cared. It’s what Pittsburgh would’ve been if Pittsburgh never admitted that steel was over.

Everyone there is legally obligated to be married by age 20. It’s a Canadian city, minus all the things that make Canada nice. All the hell of Canadian winter and all the economic despair of the Rust Belt! YAY! Honestly, Buffalo should be kicked out of New York State and made an honorary part of Ohio.

Nathan:

The average Buffalo Bills related message board is barely distinguishable from the Daily Stormer. At first I’d felt a bit of relief that maybe Bills’ fans on these boards were actually pro Asian, but no, it was just that they’d thought that Kim Pegula is hot.

Someone's been hanging out in PPP. 

• Haha (+1) 4

26 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Ah yes, the ever interesting "racist Buffalo" horseshit.

I realize this is supposed to be humorous. Just didn't see it.

likely a side effect of not having to live in it. instead you take a offense. typical cycle.

comedy is all about perspective.